GDT: Global Series: Sharks @ Predators in Prague, 10/7 1PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Same story I seen. Win first game of the season by good amount, go on to lose in first round

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
If Tomassino goes to Milwaukee, the top line there is Leonard-Novak-Tomassino. Not bad at all.

BUt if the Preds win with Sherwood, I'm happy.

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
If Tomassino goes to Milwaukee, the top line there is Leonard-Novak-Tomassino. Not bad at all.

BUt if the Preds win with Sherwood, I'm happy.
I feel like this shouldn’t even be an option. Tomasino did quite well as a rookie playing on fourth line. The kid has a bright future and is only going to get better. You don’t play him all year in Nashville last season then send him to Milwaukee this year. Especially after putting up a good rookie year.
Sure Sherwood had a good game and I’m sure he will play more games for the preds this season. But really? Sherwood over tomasino??

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
How'd Cody Glass look? I know he had an assist but didn't have time to watch the game. Still invested in seeing him rehabbing his game and finding his place in the NHL.

Reactions: brakeyawself

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
How'd Cody Glass look? I know he had an assist but didn't have time to watch the game. Still invested in seeing him rehabbing his game and finding his place in the NHL.
He was effective in all situations, I thought it was a very good start for him. I still kinda think he'll be centering Forsberg and Duchene this season.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
If you watch the new Behind the Glass episode on the NHLs YouTube channel you'll catch a quick comment about Glass. I think it was Karl Taylor who says he liked seeing Glass with Duchene and Fil on the power play in the preseason Tampa game and "it's good to know his computer is on their level"... basically saying he's thinking the game at a high level.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
If you watch the new Behind the Glass episode on the NHLs YouTube channel you'll catch a quick comment about Glass. I think it was Karl Taylor who says he liked seeing Glass with Duchene and Fil on the power play in the preseason Tampa game and "it's good to know his computer is on their level"... basically saying he's thinking the game at a high level.
That was also on a pre-season PP opportunity. There is what we might see in a few years and what is reasonable in the near term.

Pr0fet

Jun 13, 2015
Liked what I saw from Tolvanen! Not only the snipe but also how he seemed dangerous and tough on the puck whenever he had it.

Carrier had a tough time on the 2nd PP and Im not sure hes a good fit there. Hoping to see more from Fabbros development this season and thought last night was a good start. I think that at the end of the season we may end up seeing Carrier and Fabbro having their status on the team swapped.

Was watching the game on Swedish television with former NHL player Jacob Josefsson as an expert commentator. Josefsson had Hynes as a coach in New Jersey and said he really liked playing for him. He also described Hynes as the most intense coach he ever had saying he was extremly demanding about the players giving their everything. He said Hynes was a bit of a Dr Jeckyl and mr Hyde and that he could go from screaming at the players in the locker room really loudly and then in 1 second turn to talk really calmly again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad