GDT: Global Series: Sharks @ Predators in Prague, 10/7 1PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
What are your credentials to support the nothing but ad hominem posts?
I am very good at picking out talented prospects from 40 years in a keeper league. I get a few wrong and most of the ones that don't turn out are due to incompetent coaches. And how does a Glass who has played no games deserve to start over Tomasino who has played one pretty good season.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
I am very good at picking out talented prospects from 40 years in a keeper league. I get a few wrong and most of the ones that don't turn out are due to incompetent coaches. And how does a Glass who has played no games deserve to start over Tomasino who has played one pretty good season.
Playing fantasy sports isn’t a real qualification. So all you have is a litany of logical fallacies. Got it.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Playing fantasy sports isn’t a real qualification. So all you have is a litany of logical fallacies. Got it.
What fallacy. If the players that deserve to play are supposed to play then there is NO way Glass should be playing over Tomasino yet. I have Bordeleau on SJ and even though most of the team is crap I can see him not being dressed if he is not ready for the NHL.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
The childish name calling and attacking the person is a fallacy. Bye.
I didn't say Hynes is incompetent. But many coaches are or play scared. They are afraid to dress players who might make a mistake. Bu that is what these boards are for. To criticize or applaud decisions. Tomasino may be injured or there may be another good dreason he isn't dressed. But there is no way to know because there is very little coverage of the Predators.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
I didn't say Hynes is incompetent. But many coaches are or play scared. They are afraid to dress players who might make a mistake. Bu that is what these boards are for. To criticize or applaud decisions. Tomasino may be injured or there may be another good dreason he isn't dressed. But there is no way to know because there is very little coverage of the Predators.

You said coaches are morons .. childish name calling. Nice try backpedalling. I won't judge all Shark fans based on your conduct.

Hertl elevated when he had the chance. Forsberg slides it right into Reimer's pad. Our big paychecks need to step up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad