GDT: Germany-Switzerland

KahunWOW

Apr 14, 2006
Germany
Considering player material, this was one of the best periods of Germany I have seen in my lifetime. Well done.

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
Germany the better team of this period, kept the pressure up and did not make mistakes.
Riat has no place on that line, specially now that Hischier is not playing the best match of his carreer.

SwissFan12

May 15, 2022
Germany the better team of this period, kept the pressure up and did not make mistakes.
Riat has no place on that line, specially now that Hischier is not playing the best match of his carreer.
Yep put kursahev in the first line and Riat in the fourth

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Respect to the Germans, they play incredibly solid hockey and have made huge strides in hockey. This is one heck of a difficult game for us.

Reactions: torero

swissdude

May 18, 2019
with a minor penalty we are lucky, herzog sees the opponent's number which is 1m away from the board I would have expected 5+20, that was an unnecessary nasty Herzog style goonery and no this POS doesn't deserve a benefit of a doubt

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
Fora saves the day

with a minor penalty we are lucky, herzog sees the opponent's number which is 1m away from the board I would have expected 5+20, that was an unnecessary nasty Herzog style goonery and no this POS doesn't deserve a benefit of a doubt
I guess that International referees do not know what we know..

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
No question Herzog deserved a major, I have no idea how he got away with that.

Close period, Switzerland did a bit more but Germany had their chances. Now hopefully we see more of the same an not a third period collapse.

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
I wonder what Germany's strategy will be if the game is tied. Go all in for first place or secure second place with a point?

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Switzerland has been taking to many (stupid) penalties this tournament. They have been lucky that the Herzog boarding was only a minor and that Meier wasnt ejected vs Canada. They have to correct that in the quarters, and actually be ready from period one.

Reactions: torero

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 1