George Stroumboulopoulos joins Tony Marinaro to talk all things Habs.

neopreneur

Sponsor
Jul 12, 2004
Aylmer, Qc
Always like hearing Strombo, Marinaro's show would be better if he didn't have miserable pricks like McCagg and Snake Boisvert on his show all the time. The way things were going I was expecting Expat to be his next guest.
Snake is much better in french. I recommend Processus, much better format (if you understand french):

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Strombo did a lot of good interviews.

One of them was with supermodel Iman. People in the comment section from around the world praised him for asking real questions to get at the things she wanted to share, instead of superficial celebrity talk.

He and jian gomeshi were very good interviewers. Everything else aside.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Although he always sticks to his weird persona, Nardwuar is another great interviewer with the insane research he does. Always catching his guests completely off guard.
everyone knows the guest are there to hawk their wares. No need to ask about it other than lets plug your X. Craig Fergusson was always hitting on his guest and just getting the guest wound up(in a good way) you could tell when the guest wasn't a good sport, or was a little slow on the uptake because his persona would shift. I doubt he would be allowed on air these days, but was fun 15 years ago.

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
He pops up on tiktok from time to time think he does a radio show for apple.

I listened to the interview not surprised but he knows his stuff. Probably the most knowledgeable "celebrity" sport fan I've heard lol.
Dallas Green from city and colour knows his shit too. Too bad he’s a leafs fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad