Rumor: Geno where art thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
With all the Geno rumors and news, time for its own thread. Keep the Geno talk here please.

pittsburgh-penguins-evgeni-malkin.gif

Last edited:

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
Lmao you're so deadset on blaming anyone but Malkin for leaving, it's hilarious.

Let's just ignore all of the sources that say the Penguins had at least begun discussing a 4 year deal. Let's ignore all of the sources saying that Malkin was "frustrated", "distraught" or "feels the negotiations were personal". Let's just ignore all of that because you can't accept that Malkin decided he didn't want to sign here.
What sources? Lol. Everything mentioned doesn’t say anything you keep harping about.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
The drama queen has emerged from his dark bedroom to sign, huh?

Cool. Still think he's a f***ing whiner now and moving forward.

At least the Pens didn't have to resort to throwing something dumb like a $36 million deal at Trocheck.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
Lmao you're so deadset on blaming anyone but Malkin for leaving, it's hilarious.
You must have missed most of my posts on the situation. It takes two to tango, but I'm not going to pretend that Geno picked up his ball and ran home while sucking his thumb. We've been through the reporting for two days. I don't believe Barry. I don't believe Burke either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad