Post-Game Talk: Generic NHL Opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I guarantee you 20 games in if we have a record we don't like and play a bunch of games like this, all of the people that care about territorial play will stop caring and will just say the team sucks. That happened early last year.

Reactions: hackeyman

effen

Feb 3, 2018
I guarantee you 20 games in if we have a record we don't like and play a bunch of games like this, all of the people that care about territorial play will stop caring and will just say the team sucks. That happened early last year.
I will not under pain of becoming a moderator in this place.

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Shit result, but the game wasn't that bad.

Forward lines are ok, but something needs to be done to ensure we don't EVER get Schneider-Jones again. Either Lavy mixes up the pairs, or Drury does something. But that pairing cannot exist.
Miss Mikkola for this. The guy was useless offensively but seemed pretty robust in his own zone. Great size as well.

Guyute

Sponsor
Feb 17, 2013
Trocheck getting nearly 20 minutes of ice time and we wonder why we aren't scoring goals tonight?

There's zero excuse for this guy getting more ice time than Zibanejad, Kreider, Lafreniere, Chytil, and Kakko. Our 3rd line center is getting more ice time than 5 of our top 6. Insane. Absolutely insane over-usage.
Trocheck had a great game. You’re clearly biased in favor of the kids. I’m sorry Trocheck showed far more than Lafreniere, Kakko, and Chytil tonight.

Jauffre

Registered Grandmaster
Oct 10, 2009
Cloud Ruler Temple
tenor.gif

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
It's not that the team played poorly or were out worked. Again, it's horrible allocation of ice time. Coaches get so enamored with hard work (fair) that they gloss over complete lack of skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad