WC: General Talk '12 — Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
I don't like Jalonen's inability to react. Yeah, developing chemistry takes time and if the first line starts clicking he'll look like a genius and it's the best thing that could happen to us. But we still have the time to tweak lines and try something new.

But he's got one WC title already so maybe dude knows a thing or two.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Just remembered, whats up with Teemu Hartikainen not in the EHT camp? Hes a great physical energy player, and if petrol was there, he should've been too.

nonoob12

Jun 16, 2012
i know that is not right theard or time but Niklas Hagman just say todays Seiska magazine that hes not gona play national team next season:shakehead becouse he wants to spend more time whit his family so his not coming to EHT or WC...:cry:

YARR123

Oct 30, 2010
i know that is not right theard or time but Niklas Hagman just say todays Seiska magazine that hes not gona play national team next season:shakehead becouse he wants to spend more time whit his family so his not coming to EHT or WC...:cry:

I'm fine with this, possible roster places for Armia, Teräväinen, Salomäki, Donskoi, Pulkkinen etc. Especially if this is how he feels, let a younger guy with more passion for the NT show what they can do.

Btw, Seiska magazine are you kidding me? :D Thats hardly reliable information, trash magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad