Arrested: General arrest thread Part II (Reuben Foster arrested, cut by 49ers 11/25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I thought he claimed to have fixed his life a few years ago when he was painting and such

Either way the Robo QB 30/30 was one of the best and saddest really

Guy deserves blame for a lot of choices he made but his father essentially took away a normal childhood from him

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Damn, he looks absolutely horrendous. I remember watching a documentary in college with how his dad "groomed" him at a young age to be a quarterback in the NFL.

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
Florida State strength and conditioning coach Vic Viloria was arrested on DUI charges early Saturday morning with blood-alcohol levels of .124 and .125.

The legal limit is .08.

According to the Tallahassee Police report, Viloria was seen "passed out" behind the wheel of his truck at a traffic light. When awakened by a police officer, Viloria claimed he was coming from work where he had consumed "multiple alcoholic drinks" and had "three 'big' drinks while in his office on FSU campus."

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...tate-seminoles-coach-vic-viloria-arrested-dui

Emphasis mine. I don't know how lightly the university can spin that, if he's admitting to drinking in his office, even if it's after hours.

Then again, it is football, and it is Free Shoes University.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Just for the ppl posting about Skuta before I'm pretty sure I saw (IIRC) he's gonna get off without anything. That's good for him...definitely not an offense that you can get away with like they could have just years ago.

As for Bradham...can't be (allegedly) breaking noses guy...

"Definitely not an offense you can get away with like they could have just years ago"

*josh brown happens*

cdj, you naive dolt

As for marinovich...must be some fantastic weed

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
Bruce Miller arrested for punching a 70-year-old man in the face.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17470907/san-francisco-49ers-release-tight-end-bruce-miller-arrest-suspicion-assault

The 49ers organization just seems to attract thugs.

...and released.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/202119632-story

KTVU spoke to someone who works at the restaurant who said "Miller was hammered."

Alcohol apparently involved...who would've thought. :sarcasm:

They're picking up the bad boy mantle from Oaktown, or even Cincy.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
How does the behavior of one reflect on the entire organization? He was released, and all the other players who were problems are now gone.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
http://beta.dallasnews.com/news/news/2016/09/07/authorities-columbus-decided-pursue-criminal-chargesagainst-cowboys-running-back-ezekiel-elliott

The Columbus city attorney's office investigated Tiffany Thompson's allegations for more than a month before saying Tuesday that it will not pursue charges against Elliott because of conflicting, inconsistent information and insufficient evidence.
After announcing its decision, the city attorney's office quickly released statements from Elliott, his accuser and other people who were interviewed during the investigation. The office also released photos, a 911 call and texts messages among Elliott, Thompson and one of Thompson's friends who said Thompson told her to lie to police.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I had laugh that ESPN had a headline about this case mixed in Broncos-Panthers stories saying "Miller facing seven felony counts, allegedly used cane". I thought, the Broncos went after Cam hard, Von wasn't that over the line.

clefty

Retrovertigo
Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
You haven't had to read too deeply between the lines to see the Bucs have been mightily unimpressed with ASJ for some time. After having yet another lousy camp, where he got thrown out of one practice, dude was yelling at coaches on the sideline during the preseason, and speculation was that he was going to be cut after that. He was already on the thinnest of ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad