GDT: World Junior Championships 2013 - Discussion III

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Not at all.

If that were the case..what's the need for a junior scouting staff?

Honestly, I don't mind taking the time of my day (and my friend's) to teach people things. Not at all.

So junior scouting staffs are always right? :laugh:

kilgro

Tank nation
Dec 3, 2007
Toronto
Just finished watching the gold medal game. The best team throughout the tourney won, Americans and Gibson in particular were dynamite. As for Biggs, I thought he playe another great game and was solid throughout the tourney, got better every game. What's with him getting gypped on an assist for the states first goal though?!?! Grimaldi made that goal happen with his hard work on the boards but Biggs clearly threw the puck in front which led to Grimaldi getting it and doing the rest. Oh well.

Nilsson was great again, perhaps the best d for the Swedish team

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Just finished watching the gold medal game. The best team throughout the tourney won, Americans and Gibson in particular were dynamite. As for Biggs, I thought he playe another great game and was solid throughout the tourney, got better every game. What's with him getting gypped on an assist for the states first goal though?!?! Grimaldi made that goal happen with his hard work on the boards but Biggs clearly threw the puck in front which led to Grimaldi getting it and doing the rest. Oh well.

he's looking like a solid pick for us so far, however I hope he can develop more puck movement skills.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011

He's a better puck handler than I first thought, glad we got a chance to see him this tourney, makes a great first pass, holds the puck, displays on ice IQ, is calm. Very promising prospect. The Swedish fans have been calling him the MVP of the Swedish team this tourney. Wonderful pick to get him at #100.

JAMmer124

Independent Living
Aug 13, 2010
Welland, Ontario
As much as I hate the Americans with a passion, the best TEAM there won, which is how it should be.

No one can argue that the two most talented teams there were Canada and Russia. Sweden was a close third, and Finland fourth.

The Amercians proved the old adage of "offense wins games, defense wins championships".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad