Half-Assed GDT: GDT: there is a game today edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Ugh. Would love to see Vladi take the one-timer from Shatty. He can beat average goalies to the post more often than not.

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
I don't care if Edmundson doesn't ever become more than a 3rd pairing. I just love his toughness and all around game. Just a rookie too

That edge and toughness is exactly what other teams hate, makes them think twice about those board battles, or everything for the matter. He's been fantastic.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
No he's playing superb getting FO wins and gets all votes on Blues 3rd star votes. :sarcasm:

I'm just saying he had 3 or 4 good looks at the net due to the Coyotes keeping constant pressure on the Tarasenko side. He just refused to shoot it against a goalie who has been hot garbage on his short side all game long. Just infuriating.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Liking Edmundson more and more. He got sucker punched by Doan before he could get his gloves off. He needs his first goal and to fight Doan again.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I really don't understand Doan hate. I think he play fair and tough hockey. Ofc there is couple 'nasty' hits in his career, but who don't have?

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Blues had much more jump in their skates than Th Yotes, but took their feet off the pedal, and let them back in the game. They once again have the dreaded 2-goal lead going into The 3rd.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Well to fair we have only lost our 2nd and third best forwards on the team....... we should be ok right??? No need to panic, everything will work itself like it always does

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Cannot believe the injuries this year. Ridiculous. Also it the Blues blow this game it will be the worst game in memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad