Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
You're going to have to explain more, no idea what you're talking about

How you decribe Doan fighting, Lindbohm have been same when got fights, opposite haven't even dropped gloves and Lindbohm have already pounded him.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
How you decribe Doan fighting, Lindbohm have been same when got fights, opposite haven't even dropped gloves and Lindbohm have already pounded him.

I haven't seen it but if so that's bush league crap.

Doan had a super long history of dirty plays. What does Lindbolm have 40 games? I'd think the book is still out on Lindbolm.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I missed my first game of the season tonight :( First game in years I've missed. I like seeing 5 goals and 38 shots. Not thrilled with 3 goals against on 21 shots though. How would you describe the goals against? Were they soft goals or no chance?

Daley Tarasenkshow

Schennsational
Nov 7, 2012
St. Louis MO
I missed my first game of the season tonight :( First game in years I've missed. I like seeing 5 goals and 38 shots. Not thrilled with 3 goals against on 21 shots though. How would you describe the goals against? Were they soft goals or no chance?

IMO, Elliot has been just meh tonight, he's let in two softies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I haven't seen it but if so that's bush league crap.

Doan had a super long history of dirty plays. What does Lindbolm have 40 games? I'd think the book is still out on Lindbolm.

Just search Linhdbohm on youtube, fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad