WJC: GDT - Czechs vs Norway, Dec. 27, 2023

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
i was at the game , what do the czechs eat:)))))) it was boys against men out there. Hrabal is 1.99 m and Norwegian goalkeeper is 1.80 and almost all the czech team is waaaay taller then norwegians who looked like a peewee team
I thought I recognized you! Were you the one fan on the East side or the one fan on the West side?lol

Can I ask? How much do tickets cost and is that why it was empty for both our games? Or is it just lack of interest?

LennyRi

Jun 27, 2012
Rijeka
hahaha, i payed 17 euro for the stands behind the goal, i dont understand why it was so empty maybe people are tired from the holidays:)))) i think i will go to USA Czech on friday too, some great hockey is played, i really liked Hrabal, that nr 28 Sale and nr 14 is also very interesting Zidlicky(is he Zidlickys son?)high speed, strong and chirped norway players all the time:D

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
hahaha, i payed 17 euro for the stands behind the goal, i dont understand why it was so empty maybe people are tired from the holidays:)))) i think i will go to USA Czech on friday too, some great hockey is played, i really liked Hrabal, that nr 28 Sale and nr 14 is also very interesting Zidlicky(is he Zidlickys son?)high speed, strong and chirped norway players all the time:D
Good thing you didn't see Slovakia...

Hrabal was awful and you wouldn't have noticed Sale. Zidlicky was in the stands with you.

Enjoy the US game.. very jealous!

Reactions: LennyRi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad