GDT: GDT Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
We will see if the staff learns anything from this or not. (We know the players won't.) It's just about time to get real if they would like to salvage the season.

Reactions: troyerlaw

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
I'd like to see BMac come and out speak soon to help give Carbery some cover. He has some ownership of this sh*t show regardless of what some folks here believe.
What is gonna say? Yeah, those guys you loved? They all suck now while taking up all the Cap. Not much I can do till we officially bury them.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I know the 6th goal didn't matter but I'd be happy if Joel Edmundson never sees the ice again. Maybe he can join Kuznetsov on a way one trip to Proxima Centauri

Reactions: troyerlaw

HandsomeTom43

May 2, 2018
I agree, the run is over. Appreciate them overachieving and being in attendance in their only win in like the last 10 regulation games or whatever it is, but we need to trade anyone who plans not to be on this team next season. Trade Darcy for anything and scratch Kuzy if we can’t even retain his salary and dish him.

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
No
What is gonna say? Yeah, those guys you loved? They all suck now while taking up all the Cap. Not much I can do till we officially bury them
He can speak to the issues with the team so that Carbery doesn't have to stand there on his own and try to explain why he was given a sh*t roster. That would be a start, and somehow trying to wash BMac's hands constantly when he is the GM seems foolish.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
No

He can speak to the issues with the team so that Carbery doesn't have to stand there on his own and try to explain why he was given a sh*t roster. That would be a start, and somehow trying to wash BMac's hands constantly when he is the GM seems foolish.
I don't know you can realistically want to have been done different when the core problem is the guys that use to carry the team, currently make all the money on the team, now either literally don't play or suck so bad you'd rather they not play.

Reactions: marcel snapshot

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Not that it would make a huge difference because we don’t have much talent to speak of but can’t take carbs seriously if he’s really gonna keep playing Beck Malenstyn this much and ride Kuznetsov as much as he has. These are bad decisions

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
If there were two subjects (aside from 92 still playing meaningful minutes) I’d love to hear Carbs go into, it’s the amount of time the 4th line gets, and the frequent collapses by Keumper.

HandsomeTom43

May 2, 2018
I think Carberry is a good coach but he has probably a bottom 5 roster. Definitely agree though playing the 4th line so much because they hustle looks nonsensical at this point with losses piling up.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
1704509453020.gif

Alex Ovechkin delivered a sweet primary helper to Dylan Strome. That combined with a team high 40% xG share (lol) earns him the Game Puck.

Honorable mentions go to no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad