GDT: GDT #71 New York Islanders vs New Jersey Devils | March 24th | 5:00 PM | F/4-0 L

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Looks like I haven't missed much by napping through most of the game. Would've been nice to see at least a closer score after yesterday's effort, but I can't say I'm surprised. But watch them look amazing once they're mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

Reactions: The Lighthouse

PolishPrince21

Mar 4, 2015
LI
So the only game I was able to attend this year I left before the third period , does that make me a bad fan , a dumb fan for paying to see it or both ?

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Just tuned in to watch the last few minutes of this debacle.

Engvall is so predictable on the PP. He gets the puck and has zero intention on shooting or making a play at the net. He appears visibly uncomfortable and can’t wait to get the puck off his stick.

PolishPrince21

Mar 4, 2015
LI
Why do you want to make the playoffs just to get destroyed by the rags. The team is just too old to compete for the cup. I’ll say it again they had their best chance in the Covid shortened year and lost 1-0 on a shorty in game 7. If they get past them I’m sure they win the cup over the Habs .
This team is full of quitters

Reactions: Green and periferal

Skip To My Lou

Abused Fan
May 4, 2010
Garden City, NY
I have tuned out this season since the outdoor game. I genuinely can't wait until the season is over. Not gonna hold my breath for any significant changes/actually using the first rounder, but I can't keep watching this team anymore.

Absolute disaster. Have to wonder why Roy came here in the first place.

Reactions: Levi Walking Bear

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad