GDT: GDT #62 New York Islanders @ San Jose Sharks | March 7th | 10:30 PM | F/W 7-2

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Draft is deep. We need to get 2 good prospects top60

If we pick after 15 depending on how the draft shakes out I love Boisvert. Big skilled center.

I think I read this class is 20 deep. I'd like a high end forward (preferably a C) or a RHD... my favorite positions.

Reactions: SI90

Chockey22

Jul 12, 2022
Took care of business against basically an AHL team, as they should. But Philly doesn't look like they're going to be easy to catch, and NJ and Wash aren't going away either. Have a feeling it's going to be an intense battle to the finish like last year.

MikeyMike01

U.S.S. Wang
Jul 13, 2007
Hell
Took care of business against basically an AHL team, as they should. But Philly doesn't look like they're going to be easy to catch, and NJ and Wash aren't going away either. Have a feeling it's going to be an intense battle to the finish like last year.

Tampa is the most vulnerable: 2 points back, 2 games in hand.

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Tampa is the most vulnerable: 2 points back, 2 games in hand.
They don’t look good and haven’t for awhile. Acquiring DuClair reeks of desperation on their part.

DET has Larkin out, but plays AZ and BUF 4x in the next week. While that may be ‘easy’ once you get beyond the deadline, those loser teams start playing very loose and players start playing auditioning themselves for next year. Those are dangerous games.

SI

Feb 16, 2013
They don’t look good and haven’t for awhile. Acquiring DuClair reeks of desperation on their part.

DET has Larkin out, but plays AZ and BUF 4x in the next week. While that may be ‘easy’ once you get beyond the deadline, those loser teams start playing very loose and players start playing auditioning themselves for next year. Those are dangerous games.
Again, they don’t need the wildcard - they have 3rd in the Metro in their sites-

in the next 9 games, Philly plays Boston twice, Toronto twice, Rangers twice, Fla and Carolina

Reactions: Potvottier

Taswell

Oct 4, 2017
Damn looks like I missed a good one, stupid 4:30am wake ups.

Nice to see Romy adding some offense to his game this season, even more so post-Lambert. Still so young, that was a smart trade indeed.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
I can barely stay up for 730 starts forget about 1030 I’m already sleeping. Woke up at 430 to see 7-2 took care of business. Now we wait and see if Lou does anything. If we stand pat I’m fine with that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad