Post-Game Talk: Gary your krakken is showing

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
It's also great that the Kraken lost. If they had any hope at making the playoffs we helped squish it.

I don't hate them but they have some interesting pieces for trade bait.

Don’t talk about the win. Straight to leafs d pairing. STFU.
Plus I hate trying to spell Lybushkin

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Leon is a dumbass for putting himself in a position where he’s grabbing a player 90 feet from his net.

Need to be smarter, you make a mistake like that in the playoffs and the result may not be so pleasant.
Won't disagree, hand was wrapped around. However, if that was not embellishment then I'm not sure why a penalty for it even exists.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Skinner Winner. Great early with the sleepy in Seattle group. Great late when the Oil take a mindless penalty playing out a game that's won. Credit the tender who got this game over the finish line. Oil lose the special teams battle but win the game. Very quiet PP today which could have helped breakopen a tight game.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Less shots, more energy left =Skinner has gas in the tank to move well and make some great saves. Good road game

Reactions: nally

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
You can't put yourself in a position to force the ref to make a judgement call. You just can't.
It’s just funny the amount of people calling Draisaitl an idiot when Nuge basically did the same thing earlier in the period and the Kraken actually scored on that one. Not a peep about how much of an idiot he is and such.

Kraken player feels hand on body and flops.

Puljulainen

Feb 27, 2023
Skinner was good today but he does look unbelievably slow sometimes in some of the things he does. All in all, good game from him.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Won't disagree, hand was wrapped around. However, if that was not embellishment then I'm not sure why a penalty for it even exists.

C'mon our vets need to know better than that. That's a penalty against the guy holding 95% of the time, people acting shocked that was called, gimme a break.

That's an automatic call practically.

Reactions: Mr Positive

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
It’s just funny the amount of people calling Draisaitl an idiot when Nuge basically did the same thing earlier in the period and the Kraken actually scored on that one. Not a peep about how much of an idiot he is and such.

Kraken player feels hand on body and flops.
Both were stupid penalties. Good on the team for killing off the last one.

Reactions: Biltmore

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad