Waived: Garrison waived and Reinhart loaned to Chicago.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Moved who? Garrison or Reinhart?

A lot of people don't like the guy, but Reinhart reminds me a lot of Willie Mitchell. He's got the tools to make it in this league, but really just needs the opportunity to put it altogether. His game has improved in a lot of facets since the trade and he's a more confident puck carrier. He has a tendency to get beaten on the outside that turns a lot of people off, but I think that's just an adjustment that has to be made.

DO NOT give the Hawks Reinhart.
I was saying I think we just moved Garrison to Chicago. Chicago's where our AHL team is, not the Hawks. :)

Seedling

Tier 7 fan (ballcap)
Jul 16, 2009
Canada
Montreal's already given a hard pass on him. If there was a market I'm sure his agent or GMGM would have found it and he wouldn't be hanging out in the Rosemont Horizon's (or whatever it's called now) dressing room tomorrow night.
Probably true. Bergevin isn't into helping himself it seems. It would be pretty easy low risk move for him depending on the ask, which I can't believe is extremely high.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008

As noted here last week, the Knights have been trying to trade defenceman Jason Garrison. He cleared waivers Saturday and can be sent to the AHL, but he could still be dealt. Garrison has a $4.6-million cap hit, but he’s making just $2.5 million in real cash, and, if Vegas is willing to eat some of that money, GM George McPhee might find a taker …

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad