Rumor: Gardiner and Kadri available from the Leafs...

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
would you trade Buff straight up for them, since the rumour is that they're very much available?

I don't care much for Kadri but I don't think you can pass up an offer like that if it was on the table.

You get a top 6 center and good LHD puck moving 2nd pairing defenseman.

Does anyone know if Kadri can play wing?

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Why are they giving up on their young players so early? Alex Steen all over again.

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
i troll the leafs boards all the time, and was just there and had to blink when i saw kadris name over here. they really have a hate on for him over there currently. i think i saw two different threads. id take kadri straight up. but what line would he be on? also there seems to be a consensus throughout the league and with leafs fans that his ego is unwarranted. would he clash with people? maybe kane? hmm

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
i troll the leafs boards all the time, and was just there and had to blink when i saw kadris name over here. they really have a hate on for him over there currently. i think i saw two different threads. id take kadri straight up. but what line would he be on? also there seems to be a consensus throughout the league and with leafs fans that his ego is unwarranted. would he clash with people? maybe kane? hmm

Kadri and Kane would be best friends

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
We don't really need Gardiner as we already have a ton of prospects with his skillset.

Then we have Kadri, who is a well known little ****, so no thanks.

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
If Chef was struggling, we should be all over any Kadri offering. That said, with Chef not only playing very well but exhibiting chemistry with Kane, we should not risk much for an asset that has some volatility concerns. In a vacuum it would be a great return. I'd rather pass.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
I don't think those two fit our needs very well. I'd rather go after a young winger with Buff rather than a C. We have Jokinen, Little, and Scheifele currently. Burmistrov could be back as early as March 2015(a mere 15 months away), plus we have O'Dell and eventually Lowry and Petan pushing up. I'd rather stand pat on our centers.

Gardiner is an offensive LHD when we need a shutdown LHD. Bogosian would be good as the guy that can move the puck on a mean nasty shutdown pair. Although Gardiner is hitting a lot this year, I just don't see him as a big nasty D man. Or good defensively.

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
Kadri and Kane would be best friends

two people with big egos i highly doubt this and seeing as Chevy drafts on character i imagine he will trade on it too especially where younger players are concerned. plus i would want more than just them for Buff.

on the flip side---

I just think kadri never really had someone to clock him over the head real hard with a frying pan back when the contract talks were going round and tell him to zip it up that he was rubbing the entire league the wrong way. I never really understood why his agent never did this, unless his agent was in on his antics too :(

either way he would be an asset to this team seeing as he is still young and could grow with the 2.0 core.

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
Remember two years ago he was the best thing to ever happen to hockey according to HF Leafs fans?

He remains very good.

Jake and Kardri are two of the Leafs top 4th Fenwick players and they are both hella young.

Leafs management is horrible. Those two players are very very solid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad