Post-Game Talk: Garbage Refs can't stop the Jets, 5-4 winners in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Whenever JoMo starts OT:
1669437214098.gif

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Could easily tell that the Refs and NHL Ops either want the Stars in the playoffs, the Jets not in the playoffs, or both.

There's no excuse for not blowing the whistle when a goalie's helmet comes off.

Guarantee that if it was the other way around, they would have blown the whistle.

F*** you Refs.
F*** you NHL Ops.
F*** you Bettman.

Congrats to the Jets for getting 2 points in an utter shitshow.

MotionlessGravity

Apr 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Lol people having a cow because I think that Morrisey was responsible for that play sending us to OT. This is why I don't post here often. Have a good night! Glad we got the win.
Benn has always been a greaseball Josh is battling a guy way bigger than him and doesn't even really push him, just leans on him. Benn knew what he was doing and I wager he hits Helle even if Josh makes no contact.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
I'm going to say the obvious thing.

And I know you all know I'm gonna say it, but I'm gonna say it anyways.

Your goalie is down and out.

20 seconds left in the game.

Guy with puck is getting away from you?

You need to can-open that Dallas motherf***er like he was the last tin of Spam in the apocalypse.

TAKE.

SMART.

PENALTIES.

IN DYING.

SECONDS.
Yup... it's tackle time

Aphid

Oct 19, 2014
Lol people having a cow because I think that Morrisey was responsible for that play sending us to OT. This is why I don't post here often. Have a good night! Glad we got the win.

Morrissey did cause that to happen. I'm not sure why the NHL has the rule worded like they do. I don't recall ever seeing goalies ripping their helmets off to stop a play to warrant it being that way. If they ever did, I assume it's a penalty or even a penalty shot.

You can't have a goalie in net with no helmet on. It's very strange how the NHL acts like they're concerned about player safety and then have a rule worded like this.

oldunclehue

Jun 16, 2010
I am absolutely f***ing fuming. They better let us shoot at the net the next time an opposing goalie loses his helmet.

The nhl gives zero shits about player safety

f*** them and f*** huffnpuff

It's the right call.....the rule book states that if the opposing team has possession and a scoring chance, then the play continues.

Unfortunately JM was the one to cause the helmet coming off.

Refs got it right, no reason to be mad.

Reactions: chaos4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad