OT: Gaming

Viggo Mortensen

Gandalf the Grey
Dec 14, 2008
Gondor
Anybody playing BO3 on XB1 here, looking for an arena team on weeknights?

Me and a friend are stuck with randoms who leave mid-game, it sucks. Arena is so much fun, but it ruined when you're not a full team

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Has anybody played the new Mad Max game? It's not bad. It's got the combat of Batman set in a post apocalyptic environment similar to Fallout in the Mad Max universe. Duh! So far I am liking it. It's even got RPG elements. The only problem is there is sooo many sidequests and places to explore which is bad for an OCD gamer such as myself. I also like how they gave the main character a cool australian accent as a throw back to the original movie vs the dubbed american release.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I know there are game shops where you can play Yugioh, Magic and Pokemon. Are there any places in Montreal or Laval with parking who host Hearthstone tournaments?

I believe Nexus Bar does that from time to time, check out their facebook page

Sword

May 26, 2014
Damn, did Steam get hacked? You have access to other people's accounts. Just unlinked my paypal account to be safe.

Sword

May 26, 2014
Any of you guys play Until Dawn? Thoughts?
I just missed the sale it was on for $50 and now back up to $75 :(

Just completed it for the 1st time yesterday, fun game. I will play it again this week to see the different endings. Not sure that it is worth $75 though.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Just completed it for the 1st time yesterday, fun game. I will play it again this week to see the different endings. Not sure that it is worth $75 though.

Ahh I know. I saw it for $50 on the PS Store Flash Sale thing, of course as soon as I decide I want to try it the sale is over.

Sword

May 26, 2014
Ahh I know. I saw it for $50 on the PS Store Flash Sale thing, of course as soon as I decide I want to try it the sale is over.

The game doesn't run very smoothly, I'd compare it to Heavy Rain, but better. If you're fan of cheesy horror movies, give it a try someday. I just don't think a game that is played entirely using quicktime event is worth $75.

Oct 22, 2012
Add me on psn: BrotherVancleef.

NHL 16 came today, BLOPS3 tomorrow. So close to finishing wolfenstein but it might not happen lol. Set for a while :)

Haven't played online call of duty in a while, probably going to be a suck fest

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Does anyone play Football Manager? I have 2014..

It's really easy... and I hate the navigation. Is 2015 harder? And is the navigation easier with the side bar in 2015 (or 2016)?

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Currently having a lot of fun with a few friends of mine playing Europa Universalis IV.

We're playing at normal yet sometimes we still manage to screw up. It's not an easy game by any means.

sergejean

Dec 11, 2007
I'm not the biggest fan of sandbox -minecraft style- games but I am currently obsessed with Subnautica that I bought as an early access game on steam.

Go and see for yourself but I strongly recommend it.

Hank Scorpio

Mar 7, 2010
Anybody here playing The Division Beta? I'm not myself but would love a quick review. It looks interesting but I don't trust Ubisoft with anything so I'm staying away until I know for sure.

Also, if you're into old school RPG's and haven't played it yet, Undertale is brilliant. I'd highly recommend it (though, if you're not into RPG's it may be tough).

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Has anybody played the new Mad Max game? It's not bad. It's got the combat of Batman set in a post apocalyptic environment similar to Fallout in the Mad Max universe. Duh! So far I am liking it. It's even got RPG elements. The only problem is there is sooo many sidequests and places to explore which is bad for an OCD gamer such as myself. I also like how they gave the main character a cool australian accent as a throw back to the original movie vs the dubbed american release.

I did. I played it for a while but it became a bit repetitive as you go on (even more if you do all the sidequests and try to clear every areas). Still, it was fun at first

Now I feel like playing some RPG games à la Neverwinter Nights. I own Divinity: OS but that game is hard as **** for me haha.. I stopped playing and it feels weird to come back where I left even more considering that I barely remember the mechanics. And then, I should finish that Skyrim game one day, I've been too lazy delaying it. There's also that Dragon Age, the first one, that I never finished.. and that's another game that I forgot the mechanics.

(oh and.. well.. all the games I own, I only cleared the main story on like 5% of those)

If anyone plays Star Wars hereos the phone/ tablet game PM your Ally code. I just started playing and im addicted.

Let me check that, I started playing early this month and I thought I wouldn't play that much. Getting new chars take soooooo much time.. and EA/Lucas/Disney really want you to pay to play

145-596-516

sergejean

Dec 11, 2007
Anybody here playing The Division Beta? I'm not myself but would love a quick review. It looks interesting but I don't trust Ubisoft with anything so I'm staying away until I know for sure.

Also, if you're into old school RPG's and haven't played it yet, Undertale is brilliant. I'd highly recommend it (though, if you're not into RPG's it may be tough).

I'm playing Undertale and I'm being the good guy and all... I can't wait to do the game again and just rampage everything!

sergejean

Dec 11, 2007
I did. I played it for a while but it became a bit repetitive as you go on (even more if you do all the sidequests and try to clear every areas). Still, it was fun at first

Now I feel like playing some RPG games à la Neverwinter Nights. I own Divinity: OS but that game is hard as **** for me haha.. I stopped playing and it feels weird to come back where I left even more considering that I barely remember the mechanics. And then, I should finish that Skyrim game one day, I've been too lazy delaying it. There's also that Dragon Age, the first one, that I never finished.. and that's another game that I forgot the mechanics.

(oh and.. well.. all the games I own, I only cleared the main story on like 5% of those)

Let me check that, I started playing early this month and I thought I wouldn't play that much. Getting new chars take soooooo much time.. and EA/Lucas/Disney really want you to pay to play

145-596-516

Recently installed Neverwinter Nights 2 and wanted to start a new campaign playing Drizzt Do'urden! I finished Skyrim but in retrospect, it was pretty boring. Can't wait to play Dark Souls 3 and wish I had a PS4 to play the Bloodborne DLC...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad