GDT: Game XI: Vancouver @ Colorado *Return of the Man Rocket, Boy Wonder, & Rosy Cheeks* 9pm ET / 7pm MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
That was a, “hey, I’m still here” statement game from Makar with all the Byram hype.

Might not be a bad thing to have a guy looming over Makar’s shoulder. Makar owns his own share of how bad the PP is, and outside of the last few games Makar has been pretty trash.

Though I’ll admit, he gets a free pass from me due to his obvious hand/wrist issue.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
The sooner we get both guys involved on PP1, the better.
And take Compher off!?
7JaT70OLOHWOcpRiCV.gif

Reactions: AvsCOL

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
The sooner we get both guys involved on PP1, the better.
Makar in the bumper position... You heard it here first.

------------------ Landeskog --------------
MacKinnon ---- Makar ---- Rantanen
--------------------- Byram ------------------

Reactions: AvsCOL

rmthomson21

Sep 22, 2015
DMV

MacKinnon ---- Makar ---- Rantanen
Could see this working, especially if they work it so Makar can shift up to the blue line along with Byram sometimes

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

----------------Landeskog --------------
MacKinnon ---- Makar ----------- Rantanen

I like it if you switch Nate and Cale.

Cale can take one timers in Nate's spot, MacKinnon in the bumper with his quick hands and accurate shot, and Byram running the PP at the point where he might be better than Cale at doing so.

Makar ---- MacKinnon ---- Rantanen

Byram and Makar can constantly switch off and confuse the PK at the points too. And they should draw up some plays where Nate switches back to the circle for one timers too.

Landy and Mikko can switch off down low. And they've got the option for the up high to down low pass to the goal line like Makar's pass for Landy's goal the other day. Plus the down low guy has the option to pass to Nate in the bumper.

And they've still got the Makar/MacKinnon pass through the box for Mikko's one timer.

It'll be confusing as hell for the opposition to try and read what they're setting up with all those options, and Bo and Cale switching off and dancing along the blueline.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad