GDT: Game XI: Vancouver @ Colorado *Return of the Man Rocket, Boy Wonder, & Rosy Cheeks* 9pm ET / 7pm MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Great game and win. I really hope this win dont comes with a heavy price regarding a concussion of Byram.......

Arto Kilponen

Oct 29, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
Toews got a bit more responsibility, but been a slow start for him so far. Two points and a +3 from two games, that's a bit too low and thus the ice-time isn't yet as high as it should be.

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Toews is just awesome, ridiculous trade to get the guy for two 2nds.

Logging the most ice time once again, looks like he will eat the most minutes again and essentially be used like a #1D.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
f*** it's straight to the jaw, not the nose.

It looks like Horvat knows Bo is there. He does not play the puck on purpose with his stick and elbows him.

It amazing there is no penalty on the play. Why does an elbow have to be intentional to be called? I don't think it's in the rule book. If you have to be responsible of your stick you need to be responsible of your body also.

Horvat even jumps, it's a reverse hit with elbow up. He knows what he's doing.

Reactions: Reparlana

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
How shite is Q. Hughes btw

Looks like what you'd get if Girard had some sort of Freaky Friday deal where his skills got swapped with a beerleaguer and he didn't realise

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Looked like a normal hockey play to me.

Horvat doesn’t leave his feet, he gets positioning on Byram and the elbow comes up in an awkward/unintentional manner when they got jammed together.

Nothing wrong there.

I hope BB is okay.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I had company over so I was only half watching the first period, went back and rewatched it this morning. Holy crap, the defense was good. I’m sure things look a little better than normal because Vancouver is terrible but wow we finally got to see a full D lineup and what a difference it makes.

Really hoping Byram is okay, he could have had three assists in the first period if Helm and LOC were capable of finishing anything. That shift Landeskog scored his goal on and Byram-Makar were together, lol holy crap total dominance fueled from the defensive pair.

That first period showed both the strength of having Byram-Makar together and the lulz of having them run their own pairs and having one of them on the ice 80% of the time.

As long as we can keep Byram brains from turning into scrambled eggs, #blessed.

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
Great game from the Avs but man the Canucks made us look like world beaters, I don't remember seeing a team back into the defensive zone just to stand around as much as they did last night

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Great game from the Avs but man the Canucks made us look like world beaters, I don't remember seeing a team back into the defensive zone just to stand around as much as they did last night

Yeah they definitely have quit on Green, especially EP40. I've never seen him look so utterly disengaged. That turnover forced by Byram that ended up in the goal was way, way too easy.

I don't know who gets fired first, him or Bowness, but I'm guessing one of them will be the next bench boss to get the boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad