The Jerks are:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
2 goals scored 9 seconds into a period buried this one. Team looked like crap for 80% of this game. PP did nothing, ERod's late goal included. PP needs to get going when the game is on the line, not when were down 2 with 2 minutes left. Jarry looked both shaky and excellent today. Crosby with a slapper, where the heck did that shot come from?! Defense still need to get more physical, they look like a bunch of old ladies going to bingo night.

bunch-of-jerks-emoji.gif

parksandrecreation-andy.gif

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm disappointed they lost but this was just a good game between two good teams. Hard to get too mad.

The team was having some serious defensive breakdowns that need to be addressed, but that was really the difference between a win and a loss.

Reactions: KareemTrustfund

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Let me know if you've heard this story before.

Penguins give up a bunch of poor goals due to individual efforts. They storm back after giving a shit only to let up a back breaker or a power play goal. They then make the game close but lose.

The funny part is people think that the answer is outside the room. This team isn't losing games because of roster construction. They are losing games because of effort and decision making.

I almost want them to not make a deal just so it is obvious it is on the players to get their heads out of their asses.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
A perfectly good game of hockey ruined by the clowns in stripes. Both the refs and linesmen were absolutely atrocious today.

The Penguins made their bed with that dumpster fire of a first period, though.

I am displeased.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
f***ing pathetic.

Get used to games like this. It's gonna get ugly. Pens have 4 wins vs current playoff teams since December. Almost all of our remaining games are vs PO teams.

f***ing losers.

Reactions: Angrrus

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I'm disappointed they lost but this was just a good game between two good teams. Hard to get too mad.
I dont think we played very well outside of like 15 minutes, TBH. Lots of bone headed pointless turnovers and just poor decisions. There was some effort for sure, but just really sloppy overall.

Canes looked way more structured.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Hopefully ERod’s goal helps him break out of the slump.

Dumo and Letang were brutal tonight.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Anyone notice the hiccup in the time Carolina was coming in the zone on the Aho goal and skipping straight to them being in the zone?

Was offsides, but how would you know?

Now that it shows a flawless one posting it here it wasn't offsides.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gurglesons

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Jarry saved this from being a blow out. The systemic defense and play form earlier this year is just gone. I don't understand why we can't have a full roster and play Sullivan's system effectively. Why can this system only work with a depleted roster?

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Too little too late with this team. Zero excuse for giving up 2 goals 9 seconds into a period. They need to come out from the start ready to play, be physical and sort out the PP, or they are going nowhere in the playoffs. Jerks showed today why they are the top dog in the division.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
f***ing pathetic.

Get used to games like this. It's gonna get ugly. Pens have 4 wins vs current playoff teams since December. Almost all of our remaining games are vs PO teams.

f***ing losers.

3rd hardest schedule from here on out going by p%.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
So frustrating not having any secondary scoring. Zucker/Blue are so missed. 4th line has no chance of scoring in games like this. ZAR is not an NHLer. Kap is a ghost. Was supposed to provide so much more. It’s not working. Please fix this mistake. Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers. We are so stupid with the puck. Decision making is so bad.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Remember when Pens would go on the road an win a game like this. Pens have to many players who are just not good enough to Justify playing. Reese is a joke without TB. Simon is crap. E rod nice goal in what 20 games. McGinn, Heinen and Kap can't score for crap. All in all, expected loss to a better team. Not a bad game but not a team that wins vs really good teams.

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Fecking SHOOT the puck when we play 6 vs 5 with a tired unit, get the puck to the net!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad