GDT9-3.png

GDT9-4.png

GDT9-5.png

GDT9-6.png

Last edited:

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I am glad Lankinen is starting tbh... he has been very competent for us, and probably deserves a little more action. Even while I think elite goalies are very capable of staring 65+ games and Saors is in that category... still, Lankinen has been getting a slightly raw deal relative to how well he has played. He makes very good $$$ for that "raw deal", however, so I'm not going to get too carried away with that take.

Reactions: hockey diva

tyhee

Feb 5, 2015
Vancouver fan here. As many probably do I occasionally look in other teams' threads for some thought, usually about trades or rumored trades or thoughts about an upcoming game, usually without commenting.

If this is a representative sample of your usual game day thread you're a fortunate fanbase. The graphics are well done, the depth of information is better than most and perhaps most impressively the creator put in the work necessary to catch the expected change to the Canucks' fourth line. Kudos to @NSH615 for a job well done.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Vancouver fan here. As many probably do I occasionally look in other teams' threads for some thought, usually about trades or rumored trades or thoughts about an upcoming game, usually without commenting.

If this is a representative sample of your usual game day thread you're a fortunate fanbase. The graphics are well done, the depth of information is better than most and perhaps most impressively the creator put in the work necessary to catch the expected change to the Canucks' fourth line. Kudos to @NSH615 for a job well done.
I'd suggest not looking here if I ever do a GDT again then.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007

Yeah we usually do some minimalist dogshit with a couple of youtube videos but @NSH615 has stepped up out of the blue and redeemed us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad