Post-Game Talk: Game 9: Leafs vs Blackhawks | Kostka's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler Biggs*

Oh that wasn't pretty....Maybe this will be a wake up call....It's still early in the season and way too early to panic....

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Oh that wasn't pretty....Maybe this will be a wake up call....It's still early in the season and way too early to panic....

Doubt it my man doubt it very much. IMO their wakeup call should have been that embarassing game 7 collapse against Boston, you'd think they'd learn their lesson but nope same **** different day with this team, we're doing the exact same things we did that cost us the series against the Bruins ie poor breakout plays, lack of puck possession and shots on net only difference is Bernier's in god mode vs Riemer's average play in Game 7 last year.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I think they mentioned 21 or 22 straight passes without a leaf skater touching the puck other than the goalie.

While Healy may be an idiot I also thought the same thing that it looked like the Hawks were going all Globetrotters on us at times.

It almost looked like the Leafs were playing short handed in that sequence.

coupe93

Dec 15, 2009
We should have a "The Sky is Falling" thread like some other teams forums do... where we just go in and be as alarmist as possible about why this team will finish dead last in the league. Good way to vent some steam and poke fun at our constant over-analyzing of losses.

For instance:

Bozak and Kessel are the WORST pairing in the league, Gunnarson is a CAREER AHL'er and RANDY CARLYLE SHOULD NOT EVEN BE COACHING IN THE NHL!!!

We don't have two #1 goalies we have two BACKUPS in reimer and bernier and we are going to fall off the cliff REAL soon if we don't get Toskala and Gus back ASAP.

and will someone PLEASE acknowledge that Clarkson is the worst signing in the post lockout era.

6 -76 - 0. Break out the paper bags. Trade Kessel now. Let Phaneuf walk because we'll get nothing for him anway.

See?? :) I feel better already

:handclap:Don't forget to trade Bolland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad