GDT: Game 9: Colorado Avalanche @ Golden Knights | 3:00 | Happy Nevada Day!

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Funny thread title, as I work in Asia and immediately thought of how Cambodia has a lot of restaurants that serve what is termed there "happy" pizza that is very popular with expats and tourists. It has a very special herb topping that is legal in Nevada and Colorado. :D

logo.png

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Funny thread title, as I work in Asia and immediately thought of how Cambodia has a lot of restaurants that serve what is termed there "happy" pizza that is very popular with expats and tourists. It has a very special herb topping that is legal in Nevada and Colorado. :D

logo.png
:laugh:

It's not supposed to be funny though, it's literally Nevada Day. That's why the game started at 3:00 and they're wearing the whites.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
The Avs have been pushing for shots way more and I'm not entirely confident about this game yet. Sure, 4 game lead is hefty one but just like the Knights scored 4 in a period the other team could too. Need to up the ante now.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
The Avs have been pushing for shots way more and I'm not entirely confident about this game yet. Sure, 4 game lead is hefty one but just like the Knights scored 4 in a period the other team could too. Need to up the ante now.
Yep. It would be great to add a couple early. Hopefully the Knights just play their game.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
The Fightin' Finn getting in with the scoring.

What are the odds Haula gets in another fight ever? :laugh: I'm keeping the nickname.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad