GDT: Game 9: Colorado Avalanche @ Golden Knights | 3:00 | Happy Nevada Day!

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Oscar Dank.

Wow. 16 points out of 18 out of the gate. I'm savoring it for as long as it lasts.
Hamster-Eating-Corn.gif

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Flew out from CO to catch this game. Not the result I wanted, but you guys have something special here in Vegas. It was unlike any hockey viewing experience I’ve had before. Good luck moving forward!

...please go easy on us next time?
Yeah, sorry about that.

Hope you enjoyed the game and the city, result notwithstanding.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Flew out from CO to catch this game. Not the result I wanted, but you guys have something special here in Vegas. It was unlike any hockey viewing experience I’ve had before. Good luck moving forward!

...please go easy on us next time?

What did you like about it? Was it T-mobile Arena?
From all accounts I've heard, it's a really great stadium.
I haven't been yet since I'm in Reno but looking to make a trek to see a game on one of these weekends.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
What did you like about it? Was it T-mobile Arena?
From all accounts I've heard, it's a really great stadium.
I haven't been yet since I'm in Reno but looking to make a trek to see a game on one of these weekends.
It was T-Mobile, plus the atmosphere in the arena was great. The videos during intermission were fun and pretty funny, and the fans were into the game the entire time. Basically any shot towards the Avs net got an “oooh,” and every hit got cheers from the crowd. It just seems like the team is building a solid hockey fanbase here, and that’s always fun to see.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Here is a fact for you guys and I am sure a lot of you would know this

By winning the eighth game today, Vegas have tied the Capitals for how many games they won their entire first season and it's only October. I am pretty sure that this Vegas team is going to break all kinds of records (the way they are playing)

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
i hope prior continues to work his goalie magic cause it's going great right now lol. what a contrast to watch dansk in his first nhl game (shaky, though to be expected) and this game. he was unbelievable this game. so calm. always in position. what a game for him

watching this team is so fun. fast team. solid players throughout the lineup.

let the good times roll!

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->