GDT: Game 82: Toto appreciation thread

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Man, the clowns behind me deserved every f***ing bit of that "lets go Bruins" I sent their way after the OT winner. I've always stood by a mantra of don't start no shit won't be no shit. Clearly these guys don't get that from a lot of the "enjoy the playoffs" type shit they were sending our way all game. If they hadn't been 3-4 rows back it likely would have been fists I was sending their way with how they were.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Man, the clowns behind me deserved every ****ing bit of that "lets go Bruins" I sent their way after the OT winner. I've always stood by a mantra of don't start no **** won't be no ****. Clearly these guys don't get that from a lot of the "enjoy the playoffs" type **** they were sending our way all game. If they hadn't been 3-4 rows back it likely would have been fists I was sending their way with how they were.
Haven't seen Dave this angry before. I think you need a cold one and relax, there are fools everywhere, but you are better than them!

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
How many games has Forslund been doing nationally per year? I hear him once or twice a week it seems. Considering the other announcers that NBCSN uses, I'm not sure there's that much more work for him to be had until and if he takes over for Doc. Unless they offer him a ton to only focus on them, or he's tired of announcing three straight days in crazy locales by doing two Canes games and one national game like he sometimes does, I'm not sure why there'd be a change.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
How many games has Forslund been doing nationally per year? I hear him once or twice a week it seems. Considering the other announcers that NBCSN uses, I'm not sure there's that much more work for him to be had until and if he takes over for Doc. Unless they offer him a ton to only focus on them, or he's tired of announcing three straight days in crazy locales by doing two Canes games and one national game like he sometimes does, I'm not sure why there'd be a change.

Seems like he's been doing a lot more this season than in the past. He's also gone to places like Chicago and Minnesota whereas in the past it was always somewhere close to Raleigh (DC, Philly, etc.) and/or where the Canes had the next nights game.

Don't have the exact number, but it's more than usual.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad