Post-Game Talk: Game 82 - Toronto it is - Florida 4 BRUINS 2 FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanBruin

Apr 7, 2018
La Plata, Argentina
Damn! It really sucks to finish the regular season this way! I'm still thinking about that missed chance by Pasta :cry:

Well, bring on the Leafs, I didn't want to play against them, but how sweet it would be to beat Toronto again! Hopefully the team that we know will show up for the playoffs, it will be nice to get Riley and Rick Nash back, as well as Kuraly to solidify the 4th line.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
I don't know if Rask going superman and rewarding this effort would help the Bruins in the playoffs or not.

We've seen a lot of not good enough in the effort department for a while now...

My guess is I'd rather throw away the division and put the word out that without a consistent effort from the skaters there will be no win.

What, 3 goals against were after horrible turnovers tonight? Not good enough. They got what they deserved.

Rask is secondary right now.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Wow , I won’t have to wait through every single hockey game , Raptors and Blue Jays highlites for the Bruins game highlites for a change here in Canada . Lead story ... Babcock speaks ( while eating a cheeseburger)

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
NHL totally ****ed up their playoffs. Now you have the top three teams in the East all coming out of the same quadrant.
It's absolutely an awful format when it comes to logic and fairness but, damn, the first round has some incredible matchups. Seems like it would make more sense to just go to a 1-8, 2-7, etc.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Damn! It really sucks to finish the regular season this way! I'm still thinking about that missed chance by Pasta :cry:

Well, bring on the Leafs, I didn't want to play against them, but how sweet it would be to beat Toronto again! Hopefully the team that we know will show up for the playoffs, it will be nice to get Riley and Rick Nash back, as well as Kuraly to solidify the 4th line.

Strap yourself in fella, it’s gonna be one hell of a ride

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Unless we start games better the Leafs will make quick work of us, can't fall behind in the playoffs and expect to go far. Cassidy has to change up the routine or something because right now it isn't working.

Reactions: BBruins

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
In October the general consensus was this was a bubble playoff team. They missed out on a first seed by 1 point. The entire regular season was incredibly fun. Playoff hockey is back and it will be an exciting series.

Yeah, it sucks to lose out on the one seed and potentially more favorable matchup (which is debatable anyways)...but I’m having a hard time summoning the fury that I’m seeing from others.
Been a hell of an entertaining season.
Ready for what comes next.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
i thought the bruins team from the last few seasons showed up in the first 2 periods. we've been used to garbage
efforts like that in the past. 3rd period was ridiculous but needed that in the 1st. oh well. bring on the leafs.

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
We are going to bring the same kind of intensity we brought in the the third period and spank Toronto in Game 1.

Reactions: sleepyh

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
The only reason I wanted to avoid the Leafs was because my nephews are die-hard Bud fans and I don't like it when their sadness, frustration and anger is directed towards the Bruins as I like talking hockey with them and kinda wanted them to enjoy a series win. And also because I wanted them to have home ice against Tampa and Winnipeg if it came to that.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Unless we start games better the Leafs will make quick work of us, can't fall behind in the playoffs and expect to go far. Cassidy has to change up the routine or something because right now it isn't working.

Those Carolina style comebacks aren't happening in the PO's. They come out the gate slow and Toronto will eat us up.

Bruins have all the pressure. They should win. Toronto will love the underdog role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad