GDT: Game 82: Red Wings at habs 7:00 pm et 4/16/24 (BSD, ESPN+)

Hughes Hefner

May 12, 2018
Copp is struggling with that cage, which sucks. We need an offensive blackhole, provided it goes both ways.
I would give him the benefit of the doubt but he did the same stupid $hit before the injury. God I hope they buy him out this summer

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
You're adorable.

raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF:97ab1c12de.jpg

Reactions: Filppula

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I would give him the benefit of the doubt but he did the same stupid $hit before the injury. God I hope they buy him out this summer

Not to mention he wore a cage all the way up through college. Most players under 30 have worn a cage at one point or another. You have to be my age to not own a cage, though I did wear a visor before I quit.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Buying him out makes the team worse. Expecting him to fill a role that he's not being asked to fill is silly.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
This is good this is good….. can’t focus on the other game yet just take care of this one

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
man that skate blade hit Compher with some force -- I bet they're looking at the groove it cut into his cheek bone and saying: Whelp we can stitch it up but we need to make sure the sutures are easily removable later because he's going to need surgery, they're worried about nerve damage and sh*t

and then they're thinking: oh fudge, we're in Canuckistan -- the wait time here is months so we're going to have to fly him back to have this done

• Haha
Reactions: WFIAA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad