GDT: Game 82: Oilers @ Avs - 7:30 PM - SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
@alphahelix

If you are (and I am pretty sure that you are) arguing for the notion that people should get jobs based strictly on merit (and nothing else) then I completely agree with you.
Thats really the only way we can ensure a quality outcome in any industry.
Unfortunately now days it seems like it’s more about who you know, and not what you know.

Reactions: guymez

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Game so important, so much at stake, the winner gets a multicolored beachball.

I might catch bits of this but mostly just to see how the Replacements do. I hope theres as many as possible and as many regulars out of the lineup as possible.
My Sarcasm-o-matic meter says bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: Drivesaitl

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I guess if you want to see a send off for Erne and Gagner this is your game.

Also it would be interesting to see what Holloway and Broberg do. I assume Lavoie is also playing

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Twitter fans are going crazy over this AHAHAHHAAH. They literally believe the team that has their full roster in tonight wins the Cup.

HAHAHAHA

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Good.

Vegas and LA both play tonight and I'd imagine they are dressing full lineups.
Lets hope for injuries to Vegas. Will Bettman let them go trade for some players from teams already eliminated?

I'm all up for resting our players. I seen McDavid get cross checked the other night by the bench

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Lots of empty seats in Calgary tonight.
1713489843853.gif

That’s for you @BudBundy !

Reactions: BudBundy

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
In some ways it's a meaningless game...but if you had told me that this is where we'd be after the 2-9-1 tire fire to start the season, I would've labeled you as delusional as a Leafs fan. :naughty:

Looking forward to playoffs in just a few days!
I also think about if the oilers had gone 8-8 instead of 16 in a row we would be a point ahead of the Wild and mathematically eliminated.
Nice that we didn’t have to clench our asses for the last half of the season and can rest guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad