Post-Game Talk: GAME 82 - Bruins end the regular season with a bellyflop - Ottawa 3 BRUINS 1 - TORONTO IT IS

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1713320372649.png

bwunderlich

Feb 27, 2002
woodstock, ny
Visit site
So . . .do you play AM tomorrow to go for 70?

they pulled goalie to try

matched up with Leafs . . . this will be who does a better job of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010

matched up with Leafs . . . this will be who does a better job of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

I doubt they will unless to use him for PP's only.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
I can't believe how the stars have aligned to end the season .

Can't say I'm upset about it. It's not that I think the Leafs will be easy but I really don't want to face Vasy in the 1st round.

Let the Florida teams soften each other out a little and then hopefully we can take one on in the 2nd round.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
In looking at the Leafs forum it is similar to ours, not a ton of confidence in their matchup with us.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Best route to the Rangers is Toronto and beat up Panthers. No guarantees but easier than Tampa then Florida.

Toronto can beat them but Bruins goaltending is so better than Toronto's.

Taking Bruins in six IF they wake up
If they don’t attack Toronto by shooting, literally every single chance they get, then changes need to be made.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland

They will play him. Taking a chance but they will play him. I’m willing to bet he has the say more than anyone and that 70 is the teams season. That story has covered up a lot of the nights their D and goalies have not looked good.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I know a segment of the board wanted Toronto over Tampa.

Welp, you got your wish.
The way the B's have been playing lately, I don't like them against any playoff team, but they seem to find another gear against Toronto

I hope they can find that extra gear in a few days....because they're gonna need it

Reactions: Gordoff

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Couple things....
First...I hate the leafs. I hate them more than the Habs.
I don't like watching them play or listening to anyone talking about them. My stomach is in actual disarray and I'm sure my blood pressure zooms up to 180/110 when I have to watch anything to do with them. I just friggin' despise them.

That being said....we better be rotating our goalies. If we don't I'll personally fly to Boston and wring Monty's neck.
Thanks for mailing the last two games to make this happen Bruins :thumbu:

Frig!!!.....I hate the leafs.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Couple things....
First...I hate the leafs. I hate them more than the Habs.
I don't like watching them play or listening to anyone talking about them. My stomach is in actual disarray and I'm sure my blood pressure zooms up to 180/110 when I have to watch anything to do with them. I just friggin' despise them.

That being said....we better be rotating our goalies. If we don't I'll personally fly to Boston and wring Monty's neck.
Thanks for mailing the last two games to make this happen Bruins :thumbu:

Frig!!!.....I hate the leafs.

Do you still rotate if Ullmark pitches a 32 save shutout in game 1?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad