Post-Game Talk: GAME 82 - Bruins end the regular season with a bellyflop - Ottawa 3 BRUINS 1 - TORONTO IT IS

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
I know a segment of the board wanted Toronto over Tampa.

Welp, you got your wish.
I was not among that contingent, more worried about the bad habits over the last several games that seem much more than disinterest and semi-tanking. Anything can happen including losing to the Leafs in Round 1:help: which would make for a long and painful summer.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Best route to the Rangers is Toronto and beat up Panthers. No guarantees but easier than Tampa then Florida.

Toronto can beat them but Bruins goaltending is so better than Toronto's.

Taking Bruins in six IF they wake up

Everyone downplays Toronto's goaltending but any goalie can get hot for a series. Tonight is a prime example, we let a scrub goalie have the period of his life.

Reactions: Gordoff

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Two terrible efforts to end the season, felt like they weren't really trying. Not going to judge until we see what they look like Game 1 though. At least they're relatively healthy going into the playoffs.

CAW1313

Mar 27, 2021
Macomb, MI
Two terrible efforts to end the season, felt like they weren't really trying. Not going to judge until we see what they look like Game 1 though. At least they're relatively healthy going into the playoffs.
I’m judging! LED the division most of the year and gave it away in the last 2 games due to piss poor effort and no urgency to win until it was too late.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad