BRUINS GDT GAME 82 7:08 PM - WIN we play Tampa - LOSE we play Toronto (assuming Florida beats Toronto) - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
You’re a real moron if you buy tickets to the last home game of the season and expect a full line up of regulars or a good game.

Thought the fan appreciation game was usually earlier due to the rested players scenario. Again it should be Providence tonight. Fans lose either way, this effort is no better.

SwayHeyKid

Living by faith, not by sight.
Mar 14, 2022
Are they that soft that they are trying as hard as they can not to play Tampa? They are better vs Tampa than Toronto this year

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
@EverettMike just texted and let me know that the Atlantic Division Champions ice cream social originally scheduled for Friday afternoon is temporarily on hold until we know the results of tonight’s games.

If things break the Bruins’ way, tickets may be purchased via TicketMaster by calling the toll free number beginning at 10am tomorrow.

Thirty Seven

Jan 23, 2017
To be honest, I think in the last 10 minutes they are totally into coast mode. Now playing not to get hurt, which probably guarantees someone will get injured. Bad habits are increasing, not a good way to wrap up.:(
Definitely doesn't help our goalies either. More shots, more saves, harder saves, if only they were allowed to take a day off like the rest of the team.

Reactions: GahdenRinkRat

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
I might go get some LSD and look at my toilet.

Here you go.........you don't even have to get off your couch:

Toilet Seat.gif

• Love
Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad