BRUINS GDT GAME 82 7:08 PM - WIN we play Tampa - LOSE we play Toronto (assuming Florida beats Toronto) - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheerstoBeers

Jan 28, 2008
What a shit show way to end the season. Pissed away the division we led most of the year. 3 shots on net first period in an important game. Yeah we bounced back but it's same old story with this team, too little too late. Sputtering into the playoffs against a team higher in the standings than we deserved

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
TO is due but they are not as good a team as LY. Ottawa’s goalie tonight is better than anything they have

Agreed. 5pm start means I’m bombed by 8:30 vs more night when I last until 9…..LOL!!!!
The only thing Toronto is due for is another first round exit.

Can't believe people are getting their sphincters tight about playing them....Its our best possible first round matchup.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
I didn't expect to be a playoff team this year. I'm playing with the house money for the rest of the spring...

I thought we'd get a WC spot, maybe sneak 3rd in the Atlantic at absolute best. Either way, this has still been well above expectations with a lot of positives.

Who knows how they'll fare in the postseason, but I likewise see it as pretty much a free hit. Have a crack and see what happens.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
The only thing Toronto is due for is another first round exit.

Can't believe people are getting their sphincters tight about playing them....Its our best possible first round matchup.
and its not close aside from playing wsh or nyi. i even i feel better playing the leafs yhsn yhose 2. the leafs just give up a ton of chances

Reactions: RoccoF14

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
We're playing with found money. It's incredible that the B's have done so well and now the get the less physical of the two options. Let the two Florida teams tire themselves out and maybe meet one of them in the second round if we get there. It's all gravy folks!

Reactions: GloveSave1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad