Oct 12, 2015
Winnipeg, Manitoba,
Seems like a scotch kinda night for me!

View attachment 685867

View attachment 685865

“DOWN IN MY BELLY, mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm”

View attachment 685866

View attachment 685872

what is your inebriation of choice tonight?
Hmm...likely a nice Bourbon. I bought a bottle of Legent that I have yet to open. Any Bourbon drinkers try that?

I also have a bottle of Icy Blue "Winnipeg" Rye Vodka that I may crack open. Tried it in the store and thought it was pretty good, but that was a while back when my taste buds were working much better.

I may just crack both open if we get the required point!

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
I see the game is back on TSN again tonight. Does this mean more Sawyer?
John Lu said it was there last broadcast a few games ago. WTH!
I imagine being drawn and quartered is less painful then listening to those TML stooges.
1681249836299.gif

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Time for me to close down here and head off to my supper date. Hopefully, I'll be home by 7 or soon after puck drop. And hopefully, the Jets will have secured their playoff spot by 9 pm.

Go Jets Go!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Real test.

Gin and freshly squeezed grapefruit juice - which costs more than the damn gin these days!
You know what they say about gin eh ? Should be a fun night.:naughty:

Time for me to close down here and head off to my supper date. Hopefully, I'll be home by 7 or soon after puck drop. And hopefully, the Jets will have secured their playoff spot by 9 pm.

Go Jets Go!
I wouldn't go if i was you, he's obviously not a Jets fan .:laugh:

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
You know what they say about gin eh ? Should be a fun night.:naughty:

I wouldn't go if i was you, he's obviously not a Jets fan .:laugh:
Refresh my memory, what do they say about gin?
Even if he isnt a Jets fan, he'll get her home by 7 if he has any hope for the future.
Tomorrow you can ask her what times she got home. I'll just catch shit if I ask.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Refresh my memory, what do they say about gin?
Even if he isnt a Jets fan, he'll get her home by 7 if he has any hope for the future.
Tomorrow you can ask her what times she got home. I'll just catch shit if I ask.
Gin has magical abilities when it comes to certain clothing.:naughty::laugh: Well lemon gin anyway.:laugh:

Last edited:

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Ha! You are not alone. Took me a while to figure out where he was lurking (damn drapes).
Yeah, I didn't get that one either until @Inanna mentioned that, so I took another look and lo and behold, I found Jesus...:thumbu:

giphy.gif

what is your inebriation of choice tonight?
President's Choice Non-Carbonated Lemonade, imported all the way from Winnipeg, and lots of bottled water (too much salt in the food/this place is too dry)...

Last edited:

RabidOne

Drinking all the beers
Apr 15, 2014
Kelowna

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
So let me get this straight here ?

If the Jets lose both their remaining games in regulation.

AND

Nashville wins 1 of their games, loses other in a shootout - we're in ??
( not sure but I think yes)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conversely, if the Jets lose both of their games in regulation, and Nashville wins their 2 remaining games, then their in ?? is this right ?

I'm sure one of you geniuses on here know the answer :huh:

Flyby

Sponsor
Jan 6, 2022
So let me get this straight here ?

If the Jets lose both their remaining games in regulation.

AND

Nashville wins 1 of their games, loses other in a shootout - we're in ??
( not sure but I think yes)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conversely, if the Jets lose both of their games in regulation, and Nashville wins their 2 remaining games, then their in ?? is this right ?

I'm sure one of you geniuses on here know the answer :huh:
YES!!!

Reactions: GNP

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Was driving around town and ended up in the wrong lane. A Vegas Golden Knight fan let me merge in front of them. I was shocked, as I proudly display a Winnipeg Jets licence plate (among other jets related car paraphernalia). Guess they didn't know what the logo was...:sarcasm:

Staying at a hotel downtown and noticed another car with a Manitoba licence plate. I left a "Go Jets Go!" note on their car last night. This morning a found a note on my car that read "Playoffs Baby"...

Also, I was able to hook up to the hotel WiFi network on my laptop last night. No such luck tonight. I have to work off of my phone's network, so I may be a little slow...

720769.jpg

Oh yes, and don't forget to get your guesses into the Prediction Contest. Just two games remaining and it is such a close race. Get yours in before the contest closes at puck drop!

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Was driving around town and ended up in the wrong lane. A Vegas Golden Knight fan let me merge in front of them. I was shocked, as I proudly display a Winnipeg Jets licence plate (among other jets related car paraphernalia). Guess they didn't know what the logo was...:sarcasm:

Staying at a hotel downtown and noticed another car with a Manitoba licence plate. I left a "Go Jets Go!" note on their car last night. This morning a found a note on my car that read "Playoffs Baby"...

Also, I was able to hook up to the hotel WiFi network on my laptop last night. No such luck tonight. I have to work off of my phone's network, so I may be a little slow...

720769.jpg

Oh yes, and don't forget to get your guesses into the Prediction Contest. Just two games remaining and it is such a close race. Get yours in before the contest closes at puck drop!
Nice, you rock Mac! I Love to hear those out of town Jets/Blue Bomber stories. Especially in the States.

He is baaack!

1681256127708.jpeg

UGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad