GDT: Game #80 Vs Buffalo ( Elias returns edition )

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol finally a goal, and of course from Josefson...of course on the PP. Although it might be his first actual goal there, he only has PP assists iirc.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Seriously, at least I sold mine for basically half price a couple weeks ago and traded my tickets Thursday in for credit toward next season, so thankfully I only have to see one more of these games :P

Well played

I'll be at the closer too...

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'm actually surprised the attendance was almost 15000 tonight, maybe presold tickets from people wanting to see Eichel :P

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Why on earth do we have Josefson and Sislo on the ice a goal down with a minute left?

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
That shift by Sislo may have been the worst single shift I've ever seen from a player.

Comes off the bench, goes into the corner and attacks Josefson, then just stands there and gets in his way, then boots the dump into the corner right out of the zone followed by muffing the pass with no one near him and lets Eichel score the ENG. Yeah pretty horrid. :laugh:

Last edited:

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Hynes makes baffling decisions sometimes at the end of games. One area where he needs to improve, for sure.

And how many goals does JJ have on the season now? Four?

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Hynes makes baffling decisions sometimes at the end of games. One area where he needs to improve, for sure.

And how many goals does JJ have on the season now? Four?
I don't think he does, this team tied it up in the final minute many times this season. It was great seeing this team not giving up unlike the last few seasons.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
I don't think he does, this team tied it up in the final minute many times this season. It was great seeing this team not giving up unlike the last few seasons.

Meh, we get treated to AHLers like Sislo and Waiver Wire in final seconds when we need tying goals. Not really good strategy in my opinion.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Saw some of the game. Saw Moore and Schlemko (more Moore) **** up their positioning on the PK. Color me shocked :sarcasm:

Sislo sucks. That sequence at the end was muffcabbage.

How did Patty look?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I turned it off after goal 2, I knew we weren't coming back. Just saw 3-1 was the final score, that's all I know. Didn't even check the score until just now. That's the first time I've completely turned off a game with a period left all year. No patience for that.

Half of tonight's forward lineup has no god damn business in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad