GDT: Game #80 Vs Buffalo ( Elias returns edition )

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
@TGfireandice 6m ago
Patrik Elias will play tonight

AZ4auB5.jpg

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Aww I was making an ode to TG GDT aha, I'll just put what I had here

It's time to bid farewell to our beloved TG, and as we do let's take a trip down memory lane.

iayh2Z2.png

The time TG showed his flair for real estate

The time TG had a softer side

The one of many times TG had enough of people's idiocy

The time that TG became a geography teacher

When TG showed his wild side

When TG's wild side was no more

The time TG lead a cheer squad

When Zubrus joined the Sharks, and TG knew what was about to go down

And when TG was all too humble

Goodbye TG, you'll be missed

d6b89c970da34e10499cf1096595d8a4.png

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Nice tribute to TG - annoyed TG was the best TG.

Hopefully they get someone decent in his place - I can't possible stand to have to rely on Chere for Devils beat info.

Happy to see Patty back - wish I was going to one of these games to cheer him on.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Elias with Josefson and Sislo lol, talk about getting coal in your stocking

theoptimist

Trade Siegenthaler
Apr 22, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
LOLOLOL "elias can make time and space"

we're still giving elias high praise; guy hasn't played in months.

the last we saw of him, he was struggling to get in on the forecheck.

i hope this is his last couple of games. retire #26 already :)

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
LOLOLOL "elias can make time and space"

we're still giving elias high praise; guy hasn't played in months.

the last we saw of him, he was struggling to get in on the forecheck.

i hope this is his last couple of games. retire #26 already :)

i said he MIGHT be able to. obviously he's not in his prime at all, but don't count him out just yet. i hope he reads this and makes you eat crow hahaha, but i'm sure you'd want to as well

EDIT: just realized your username is "optimist" and wanted to note how ironic it was... unless it was intended to be an ironic username and you're actually a cynic :laugh:

Group Chat Legend*

Not expecting much from Elias. Let him play the last few games and then try him out in the off season. Likely wont earn another contract; Shero has no ties to Elias

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Elias will still be better than JJ (absolutely offensively-challenged) and Sislo (can't get away with what works for him in the AHL and doesn't know what to do to succeed in the NHL) when it comes to offense. I don't know that JJ is the best player for Elias, since they both are playmakers with not the best shots. I'd prefer to see Elias with someone who has a bit of a scoring touch, but it doesn't matter too much. I just think it's silly to laugh at Elias when JJ and Sislo are leagues worse than Elias.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
I got tickets in section 3 on ScoreBig for $21 each AND signed up with a new e-mail to get the $10 off first purchase coupon. I got two in section 3 for a total of $32. Almost makes it worth watching the Devils fail to get shots on goal through two periods.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
I got tickets in section 3 on ScoreBig for $21 each AND signed up with a new e-mail to get the $10 off first purchase coupon. I got two in section 3 for a total of $32. Almost makes it worth watching the Devils fail to get shots on goal through two periods.

Hope you enjoy the game and the Devils put on a good performance.

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY

Sabres fan coming in peace :yo:

Damn, I'm super tempted to head over for the game at that price. How far away is the Prudential center from GW bridge?

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Sabres fan coming in peace :yo:

Damn, I'm super tempted to head over for the game at that price. How far away is the Prudential center from GW bridge?

The parking will run you $15-30 depending on where you park... but give Scorebig a try. They are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad