Not open for further replies.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
phillysucks.jpg

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
If anyone is bored, I recommend Vince's podcast from today. His pods usually stink, but he had Vally on for almost the whole thing and it was gold.

Rangers are 32nd in the league in breakaway goals with only 9 all season on 82 chances.

For reference, Philly has 38 this season.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
If anyone is bored, I recommend Vince's podcast from today. His pods usually stink, but he had Vally on for almost the whole thing and it was gold.

Rangers are 32nd in the league in breakaway goals with only 9 all season on 82 chances.

I've never seen anything like it. I don't even get excited anymore when we get a breakaway.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

Where do they rank in breakaways opportunities?

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
so if Philly wins, we play Tampa rd1, but if we win?
The only way we can play Tampa in the 1st round is if we win the Metro but end up with less points than Boston. We're 3 points ahead of both Boston and Carolina with 3 games to go, and Boston would need to beat us on points because we have the tiebreaker on them.

If we win 2 out of our last 3 games, we win the #1 seed in the east and will play the 8th seed.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
They are in deep shit now. They are done if they lose tonight.
I've been watching them quite a bit the last month. They were in deep shit after they got embarrassed 5-1 at home vs Chicago.almost 2 weeks ago.
They haven''t even been competitive since they took us to overtime. That includes playing the worst teams in the NHL.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
The only way we can play Tampa in the 1st round is if we win the Metro but end up with less points than Boston. We're 3 points ahead of both Boston and Carolina with 3 games to go, and Boston would need to beat us on points because we have the tiebreaker on them.

If we win 2 out of our last 3 games, we win the #1 seed in the east and will play the 8th seed.
Yep and at this point for us to drop behind Boston that means we probably drop behind Carolina as well. Carolina has an easier schedule than Boston.
Also means we are likely losing 3 out of our last 4 going into the playoffs which is probably not the best thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad