GDT: Game 80 | Arizona Coyotes @ Edmonton Oilers | 6:00 p.m. AZST | Scripps

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
I got banned from the arena thread so just gonna say here I’m probably gonna leave HF. There’s nothing for me here without F40. I despise the rest of the community here, as I have come to despise the rest of the nhl community in general. This season has eroded my love for the game of hockey in ways I never thought possible when I first became a fan in 2009. This little forum has been like a family, as the coyotes fanbase in general has always been, small but tight-knit, fighting but never too serious, the best kind of family. I will miss it.

To those of you who will continue to follow the team, I envy your ability to manage your emotions better than myself. I admit that this has simply been too much to bear for me, and I am angry. Inconsolably angry. And I don’t know when that will subside. But to those of you, I hope this team and the best game on earth continues to give you some joy.

I don’t know when I’ll officially delete or stop posting, but that’s all I got I think. Peace out, yotes forever.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
I got banned from the arena thread so just gonna say here I’m probably gonna leave HF. There’s nothing for me here without F40. I despise the rest of the community here, as I have come to despise the rest of the nhl community in general. This season has eroded my love for the game of hockey in ways I never thought possible when I first became a fan in 2009. This little forum has been like a family, as the coyotes fanbase in general has always been, small but tight-knit, fighting but never too serious, the best kind of family. I will miss it.

To those of you who will continue to follow the team, I envy your ability to manage your emotions better than myself. I admit that this has simply been too much to bear for me, and I am angry. Inconsolably angry. And I don’t know when that will subside. But to those of you, I hope this team and the best game on earth continues to give you some joy.

I don’t know when I’ll officially delete or stop posting, but that’s all I got I think. Peace out, yotes forever.
jason, love ya man. hang in there.

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
20 for Cooley. Let’s score 3 more and beat Befard

6 20g scorers!!!

1712974474431.png

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona

I feel you man. They sucked the enjoyment out of me as well. I stopped going to games then hardly got motivated to watch them on TV. With the NHL along with all the owners shitting on us continuously combined with mostly garbage teams, they've been pushing fans away for almost 2 decades. All to keep the narrative that they HAD to have a new arena to succeed. Well, he didn't get his new arena but he stands to make a shit ton of money anyway and in the end, that was always his #1 motivation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad