GDT: Game #8: Winnipeg Jets @ Arizona Coyotes - Friday, October 28, 2022, 9:30pm CDT - "This arena ain't big." - TSN3/TVAS/Hulu/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
Well... we got a point. No real chance of Arizona getting a point being meaningful in the playoff race, so I suppose that's alright.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Also, true story: I once found myself in charge of a guild on my first day, when the leads of the guild I just paid a transfer fee to join both said they were retiring. Literally no one answered "if we don't get a volunteer I'm deleting it in 5.. 4.. 3.. " and so I stood up. In my 30 days in charge of a sinking ship, I found that my experience was very, uh, Karl Donitz-like. Minus the Nazism, of course. But the pettiness and the lies and the bitterness from people who literally said nothing during the whole call for volunteers, well... I don't play MMOs anymore either :P

Having said that, I'd really like to see Lurch 'hold aggro' for a while so we can get one more bit of DPS on the board :P
Guild drama was my least favorite thing about MMOs. I tended to multi-box and join social casual guilds and just do my own raids and instances for most of the games I played. Loved the social part, hated the drama!

Reactions: AlphaLackey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad