GDT: Game #8: Winnipeg Jets @ Arizona Coyotes - Friday, October 28, 2022, 9:30pm CDT - "This arena ain't big." - TSN3/TVAS/Hulu/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Holy shit, did Martin Biron just quote goals saved above expected as the most meaningful goalie stat, then explain why in 15 seconds?

I hereby give him a lifetime exemption to my usual "jockocracy" complaints. For real. That is seriously awesome to see :)

Whenever fans accuse me of being negative (yeah me, right?) when suggesting Wheeler needs to be demoted, I'm actually being quite positive. I love Wheeler as a human being and I think he still has plenty to contribute; I just want him to be put in a position to succeed, you k

Poor KFC it's just not there right now
It is early on and they reunited him with 80. If they stay together all will be well.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
KFC with the winner, calling it
So I guess that would be...

giphy.gif

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Such a great show! I had Felicia Day do a birthday greeting for my wife one year as a surprise! We both love her in that show and other stuff. (Vork's pretty awesome too!)

The show is incredibly authentic with regards to the MMO experience, especially in the earlier years where they weren't as afraid to replicate the, uh, 'problematic language' that guild chats had. Even though I never really got into it, I was extremely happy for her when she got her Geek and Sundry channel off the ground.

Having said that, to this day, I will always echo Clara's description of steampunk as "the Eurotrash of geekdom" :P

Reactions: Saitama

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Such a great show! I had Felicia Day do a birthday greeting for my wife one year as a surprise! We both love her in that show and other stuff. (Vork's pretty awesome too!)

Also, true story: I once found myself in charge of a guild on my first day, when the leads of the guild I just paid a transfer fee to join both said they were retiring. Literally no one answered "if we don't get a volunteer I'm deleting it in 5.. 4.. 3.. " and so I stood up. In my 30 days in charge of a sinking ship, I found that my experience was very, uh, Karl Donitz-like. Minus the Nazism, of course. But the pettiness and the lies and the bitterness from people who literally said nothing during the whole call for volunteers, well... I don't play MMOs anymore either :P

Having said that, I'd really like to see Lurch 'hold aggro' for a while so we can get one more bit of DPS on the board :P

Reactions: Saitama
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad