GDT: Game #8: Winnipeg Jets @ Arizona Coyotes - Friday, October 28, 2022, 9:30pm CDT - "This arena ain't big." - TSN3/TVAS/Hulu/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Wheeler-NotDoneYet.jpg

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Guild drama was my least favorite thing about MMOs. I tended to multi-box and join social casual guilds and just do my own raids and instances for most of the games I played. Loved the social part, hated the drama!

Had a guy claim that he and his son were quitting because of something I said in guild chat. He didn't take too kindly to me posting screen caps of him trawling other guilds' recruitment forums AND getting accepted like 12 hours before his little tantrum.

Same problems when I tried to play multiplayer team games like Overwatch or Heroes of the Storm -- great if you have good humans on your team, an insufferable hellscape otherwise.

Now, I play chess online :P

• Love
Reactions: Saitama

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Had a guy claim that he and his son were quitting because of something I said in guild chat. He didn't take too kindly to me posting screen caps of him trawling other guilds' recruitment forums AND getting accepted like 12 hours before his little tantrum.

Same problems when I tried to play multiplayer team games like Overwatch or Heroes of the Storm -- great if you have good humans on your team, an insufferable hellscape otherwise.

Now, I play chess online :P
Me too! I just got a Diamond membership on Chess.com the other day! Haven't played in 20 years, so I'm pretty rusty, but I'm having a blast!

Reactions: AlphaLackey

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Trashcan franchise got lucky to even get a point.

It was a success. Kids had fun.

They got one more point than they deserve.

Me too! I just got a Diamond membership on Chess.com the other day! Haven't played in 20 years, so I'm pretty rusty, but I'm having a blast!

Lichess for me. Alphalackey there and chess dot com. Add me there any time you want :)

Reactions: Saitama
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad