Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison

sw3j2.jpg

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Fun fact. Pat Maroon was 0 for 3 in SO's in his entire 13 year career before last night.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Where have you been? You owe us... like... 100 posts.
I've just been busy most evenings so haven't really been able to watch any games. From checking scores and highlights... man, it's hard to motivate myself to carve out the time for it. It's just gonna be one of those years.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I've just been busy most evenings so haven't really been able to watch any games. From checking scores and highlights... man, it's hard to motivate myself to carve out the time for it. It's just gonna be one of those years.
Rossi and Faber are something to be excited about for sure. Boldy looked good to start the season also. Aside from that about to only thing worth tuning in for us when someone like Hunt or Walker get a chance.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN

:sarcasm:

I can understand where you're coming from. I've been watching, but sometimes only half a game, and sometimes only highlights. It helps that I don't have a reliable way to watch the games because I refuse to pay for multiple subscriptions for a single product. This year's product has been pretty lackluster so far, so I can't blame anyone for wanting to use their time more wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad