GDT: Game 8: Sharks @ Canes 4:00pm NBCSCA

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Come in peace...been a Sharks fan since 1991...sorry to see you guys haven't done well... pissed off that Grier got taken to the cleaners on the Maier deal cause you guys have Zetterlund to show for it right now...where's Mukhamadullin and why did they send Thrun to the Minors? PS the Consolation for you guys could be the Canadian kid M Celebrini or that American kid Eiserman
Mukhamadullin is still marinating in the AHL, which is fine - absolutely nothing Grier could have done would have made this team even close to a playoff contender. We also got Quentin Musty looking decent and a couple more lottery tickets. The trade was fine, really.

I don't think much of Zetterlund but he was just a throw-in anyway and I don't know why anyone thinks he was ever anything else - if he turns into anything at all, that's a bonus, same with Okhotiuk.

Thrun is waived exempt and probably not ready anyway. Now, not a single one of our defensemen appears to actually deserve to play in the NHL anyway, so who cares who gets waived, but he's not ready anyway.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I don't really understand the change they made to the PK. the high guy just isn't forechecking like they did last year. just being a passive blocker.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

Eggdoh

Aug 25, 2022
Plainly the Sharks are not going to get any type of asset for Hoffman. No reason to try to pump his value because there is absolutely no effort or skill there anymore. Just bury him and give that spot to literally anyone else.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Getting shut out on back to back nights is really hard to do, even if you are a bad team. Even bad teams find a way to score every once in a while. This Sharks team can't even get the basics right.
I'd be putting my top 4 D-men together and top 9Forwards and playing them to death at least until the Youngsters arrive en masse

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I wonder when do we start seeing Mutinies in the locker room. I know they get paid millions, but coming to work each day must be hell for these guys. A lot of it is their doing, but coming to work and sucking each and every night probably is killing moral.
I bet Quinn is going to get fired before some of the players get pushed out

Skeksis25

Feb 17, 2023
Only teams that haven't at least doubled our goal output so far are St. Louis and Washington and they have both played 2 fewer games than us.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Sharkz4Fun

Feb 8, 2023
Mike Hoffman may very well be the worst player to ever put on a Sharks uniform. At least Adam Burish looked like he pretended to give a shit.
I hated Karlsson but I actually couldn't believe they traded for Hoffman again knowing what happened regardless if Karlsson was gone + knowing he was absolutely cooked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad