Status
Not open for further replies.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
GDT8-1.png

GDT8-2.png

GDT8-3.png

GDT8-4.png

Lines are a guess based on practice yesterday reported by a NSH Hockey Now writer and other reports this week. If new lines are reported at morning skate, they will be updated.

Last edited:

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
WTF is that graphic! Nice GDT NSH615! :handclap:

Past that, I am not any fan of scratching Parssinen. But whatever, it is not going to hurt anything. Just he's a really good player, so I don't see the point in it, no matter how many people want to wax all coachly and say he can study video or get a nice perspective on the game from the PB or whatever. He's one of our best forwards, and you shouldn't really scratch him any more than Forsberg or O'Reilly at this point.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Parssinen out is a bummer for sure but that lineup is definitely interesting. Things will get more complicated once glass is ready to come back too.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I don't mind it. With the number of guys we need to take a look at it could just be they are kind of resting guys or playing it safe so they don't hit the wall as hard as a lot of these younger guys can at times.

We all knew it was essentially a developmental year while not trying to completely stink.

Reactions: Bringer of Jollity

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Tomasino needs to show some jump and at least get the puck on net ... he can't have another 3+ games without a SOG. It will be interesting to see how Foudy fits in and performs.

Then there is the birthday boy ... longtime fan favorite COLE SMITH.

• Haha
Reactions: SouthNash

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
Joke franchise continues to make head scratching personnel decisions

These need to be the fwd lines

Forsberg-Novak-Parsinnen
Fagemo-ROR-Nqyuist
Tomasino-Sissons-Evangelista
Sherwood-Foudy-Smith

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Tomasino needs to show some jump and at least get the puck on net ... he can't have another 3+ games without a SOG. It will be interesting to see how Foudy fits in and performs.

Then there is the birthday boy ... longtime fan favorite COLE SMITH.

I don't expect anything from 26 nowadays. Not sure what's going on with him. Also spotted a 36 sweater being worn after the loss Tuesday night. They're out there.

Looking at some ST's stats for them vs us:

PP% rank: (7) 33.3% vs (13) 20.7%
PK% rank: (18) 77.3% vs (31) 68.2%

If possible, lets have a clean game boys. Not mad at basically a 21% PP rate though.

Reactions: hockey diva

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
Yeah, we do not need a parade to the penalty box against Matthews and co.

I will be sporting my throwback habs jersey as my “costume” this evening.

Your musical selection for today…

Last edited:
Reactions: PredsV82

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Looks like Foudy is a Center? So presumably a center had to sit to give him a look, and you obviously aren't gonna scratch ROR, and Sissons and Novak ar both playing really well, so 75 was just odd man out tonight

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Looks like Foudy is a Center? So presumably a center had to sit to give him a look, and you obviously aren't gonna scratch ROR, and Sissons and Novak ar both playing really well, so 75 was just odd man out tonight
In the end that was just speculation from a practice where Parssinen was the odd man out. Looks like Fagemo is the odd man out with McCarron.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I won’t be here for the whole thing. Danny Elfman is doing a live performance of Nightmare Before Christmas at the Hollywood Bowl tonight

Reactions: PredsV82

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Two things on the jerseys:

1) Supposed to be a gold game so of course the Preds are rocking Whites

2) These Toronto jerseys look pretty awesome in arena. How do they hold up on tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad