GDT: Game 8 Ottawa @ Vegas 7pm. Stone's nightmare?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
No team is perfect and plenty of room to improve. It's just usually when you and a few other posters go on the rant it becomes this guy should never play in the NHL ever. Then when he does ok you would never admit maybe you overdid it a bit.
I have admitted to being wrong multiple times.

And I'm not saying Pirri and Holden should never play in the NHL ever. I'd rather they just play for another team and for us to have better, more consistent players in their spot. But that's just it. I'd rather. It would be the ideal scenario. I know it doesn't always work that way. I just don't understand why some in this fanbase in general, like you, find people's frustration so odious.

And let's not act like this is limited to singling out one or two players. You would get upset pretty deep into the season when we were getting frustrated with objectively sloppy and lazy hockey. Some fans want to pretend everything with their team is okay or the deficiencies don't matter. Others would rather be cognizant of what is right or wrong with their team so it makes some kind of sense when they don't go deep in the playoffs instead of shrugging their shoulders and saying "well, win some lose some."

Some fans care about how the game is played, how it's coached, how a team gels or crumbles, how individuals perform, what makes a team click or stink, and some fans relate that desire to analyze the game to how well or poorly their team does and I don't see what's so wrong with that. You complain about the few of us that criticize almost as often as you actually just post about this team.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Death, taxes and this^^^
Blows my f***ing mind how stupid that question was.

Are you okay with a goal that doesn't actually count as a real goal as your first goal? What the f*** do you think, Ken? Welcome to hockey. No wonder Marchy answered so quickly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad