GDT: Game 8 | Islanders @ Blue Jackets | 7 PM EST

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
We just don't seem to be able to hold pressure in the zone. It's all or nothing on the rush for us

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Also, Texier is 0 points in 7 games and -4.

I understand the effort, but if you bench Marchenko for not producing, it’s time to ask Tex the same question

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Second time scoring 0 goals at home and 3rd L in a row. Horrible start not SJ horrible but horrible

Different year same shit. Pathetic

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
0-2 NYI, Martin makes a crucial mistake and passes straight to a NYI Martin who circles a bit, shoots, and somebody banks in the rebound. Game over with our scoring ability in this game.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
We're losing both by our own mistakes and our own ineptitude. Just not a well put together team; not sure why this lineup is expected to score off the rush. Can barely keep any control of the puck.

SteelCityCannon

Mar 25, 2017

I understand the effort, but if you bench Marchenko for not producing, it’s time to ask Tex the same question
I don’t hate him as a player but I’m with you here. I’ll never understand the obsession our fan base has with him. He plays hard but I’d rather have Marchenko and KJ in the lineup.

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
I understand Vincent is going with lines that look good, but they arent scoring. Sillinger needs to get out of the NHL (wont happen). KJ needs to be given center role and Marchenko needs to play. There's no sustained offense with players who can't skate.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
6 of 9 at home to start the season and the Jackets will find themselves in last place in the Metro by the time November rolls around.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

Scoresheet monitoring without watching impact on the ice.

You can’t convince me that Texier isn’t one of the top 10 players on the team so far this year.

He’s never been a point producer and never will. Does he need to give more? Yeah. But he’s done amazing things on the forecheck and has set up many chances. Eventually they will go in.

I’m more upset that olivier and Voronkov stay in over marchenko.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad