Sharp - Anisimov - DeBrincat
Bouma - Kero- Hayden

Keith - Seabrook
Kempny - Murphy
Forsling - Rutta

Crawford

Notes and Such:

Injury Update:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...izona-coyotes-rematch-dallas-stars/780999001/

This thread is Yotes Pale Ale* Approved :thumbu:
*now available in can form - Let's face it we're gonna need it
cut.jpg

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Tons of tickets available directly from the team. Might be the first time in several years a Blackhawks game here didn't sell out.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Hopefully Chicago spend more time laughing at our record than they do practising so we come out and smash them.

Wishful thinking? Absolutely.

Reactions: kbay

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
We need secondary scoring in the worst way. Why in hell is Strome sitting in Tucson practicing, especially with Richardson sidelined? It's fun to watch Kempe, Rinaldo and Cousins flying around the ice, but they don't add anything offensively and I want wins. Crouse, Fischer, Martinook and Dvorak also have to pick up their productivity. When you have a Luke Schenn ahead of you in scoring you know you are not holding up your end of the bargain.

Reactions: Jmmack and SniperHF

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Why is Martinook on the second line and Duclair on the fourth? We are all talking about structure and RT coaching when maybe it is as simple as line combinations, which I guess is coaching. Injuries has hurt us and shows how little depth we really do have. If we lose tonight I expect to see or hope to see two of Strome, Etem or Merkley recalled.

Reactions: CC96 and Antonche

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
All right! I'm ready. I AM ready.

I also would love to see duke with some more scoring ability on his line. Get the most out of him... put him with Dvo at least? Idk.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
I'm going to Mesa Arts Center tonight to see Beethoven's Ninth at 7:30pm. As such I cannot attend the game tonight. Does anyone know of a Coyotes friendly bar or restaurant around the MAC that might be agreeable to showing the game? I'll be railing in early because I have nothing better to do and hope to find a place to watch until LvB kicks off.

Reactions: CC96

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Why is Martinook on the second line and Duclair on the fourth? We are all talking about structure and RT coaching when maybe it is as simple as line combinations, which I guess is coaching. Injuries has hurt us and shows how little depth we really do have. If we lose tonight I expect to see or hope to see two of Strome, Etem or Merkley recalled.

FWIW those are the forward lines from last game, they'll probably be changed again by game time.

Damnit Sniper I was going to make a thread and had an idea going.

(Actually not really.)

Well if the creative ideas start flying we've got two days off after this one to figure it out :laugh:

Reactions: Lady Macbeth

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
We are going to get completely stomped. It will be ugly. There will be a ton of Wing, I mean Hawk, I mean Penguin/Hawk fans... and I'll watch every depressing moment of it.

Reactions: kbay

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I'm probably going to miss the entire game, but that may be for the best anyway. Part of me does wonder if we win big though, because it would make no sense.

Reactions: _Del_ and kbay

kbay

Apr 8, 2016
Goodyear, Arizona
I'm probably going to miss the entire game, but that may be for the best anyway. Part of me does wonder if we win big though, because it would make no sense.

I've actually said if we are going to win in October it will be this game....not holding my breath but would love every minute of smiling at the shithawk fans on my way out of the arena.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Normally I give my tickets away when I can't make a game but I'd like to see if I can sell them tonight. Proceeds would go to our daughter's memorial fund. My STH price is $90 per ticket and that's what I'd like to get for them. I'll throw in the garage pass. I know most here well enough that you wouldn't have to pay me today. We'd work something out. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

Reactions: AZviaNJ

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes