Post-Game Talk: Game 8 : Anaheim Ducks @ Philadelphia Flyers - 10am PT (yes, 10am), BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
I used bet365 to make a same game parlay (Zegras anytime goal scorer and Zegras over .5 assists).

Now I'm wondering if I should cash that out and add Ducks win (+180) as well

When I remade the ticket to include the Ducks win, I mistakenly took the under on the assists. Didn't even notice until late in the game and spent the whole time rooting for Z to get an apple.

Accidentally fell into a W unless they add him a late assist post game before it cashes

Reactions: Ducks DVM

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
OMG what happened??? When I left at the end of the 1st period, the Ducks were up 2-0 and the game ended up 7-4??? How did the teams score nine more goals in two periods. I need to go back and watch the 2nd and 3rd periods.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Cronin with solid post game interview as always. Also Zegras is in + this season in +\- that is not something to take for granted

Rather the wallet than the eyeballs

Go ducks

Yup. Cronin reiterated what many of us were saying about Z. He's playing well and hard that eventually he'll get points. Mac line is the one driving the bus. That's what former GM Murray said on the post-Draft interview that Mac drove the bus whenever he was on the ice and he was different from all of our other forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad